PDA

View Full Version : Transformers RPG

kharec84
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
It's Done and Over we shall not stand for this anymore.
Crappy story lines, Plot holes you can drive Optimus Prime thru and movies were flash exists in a vacuum without substance. Join me my bretheren as we rewrite the history of cybertron with our own die rolls and proper plotlines with fleshed out characters.

System is based on a hybrid of 3.5/D20 Modern/Horizon Games Mechamorphosis.
Everybody in the group will get a free copy of MechaMorphosis + Character sheets and a guide on how to fill them out.

For those who seek me
I say this...
Autobots Transform and Roll Out!

Finally got some players
We start a 4pm Thursday in the student center of wayne state university in Detroit 2nd floor south lobby

gorteck
09-29-2009, 03:00 PM
I would like to play. When and where do you meet? 517-775-1977cell

gorteck
10-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Where will you be meeting at? Will I be able to get there ? I am not a student witch is why I ask.

griffon
05-05-2011, 04:14 PM
We have many interested gamers in Florida, any way you could share the conversion rules?

Madhatter827
08-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Hey, I'm looking to start a Transformers campaign and want to use your character sheet. Anyway you can let me know about your fundamentals of your stats? The sooner the better thank you!

Crappy story lines, Plot holes you can drive Optimus Prime thru and movies were flash exists in a vacuum without substance. Join me my bretheren as we rewrite the history of cybertron with our own die rolls and proper plotlines with fleshed out characters.

Everybody in the group will get a free copy of MechaMorphosis + Character sheets and a guide on how to fill them out.

For those who seek me
I say this...

Finally got some players
We start a 4pm Thursday in the student center of wayne state university in Detroit 2nd floor south lobby

BIZCOCHO
02-07-2013, 01:00 PM

For those who seek me
I say this...

Finally got some players
Umm i live in florida but i would like a link to a download of the character sheets and rulebook please!

volcanous
04-09-2014, 06:14 PM
im up in washington state and we would like a copy of the book and character sheets to please