PDA

View Full Version : Savage Tide

ssveter
09-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Its an ongoing campaign. We are looking for more players. I run my game for the enjoyment of everybody, its not a contest of who has a better character or me vs. you. I have a great time when my players have a great time. Oh and gamer ettiquette is appreciated.

tondah
09-27-2009, 02:46 PM
I am interested in playing, I do have some questions. What level and class/race combos are you looking for? Also Any house rules would be appreciated. I understand it's a 3.5 game right? Any info and details would be great, if you want to meet somewhere in the next few weeks (lunch, books a million, etc.) to have a face-to-face and discuss any other pertinent info, schedules etc. is fine too.

ssveter
09-28-2009, 06:05 AM
Most of the information about the game can be found at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/savagetideadventurepath . I can work with any reasonable race or class combo. What I need from you is a plausible back story for your character. This will help me integrate your PC into the story. Of course when I say reasonable it kinda means not a demon or dragon as a PC.

I use obsidian portal to keep everyone updated on the campaign. It is especially helpful if a player cannot make it to a session, thay can easily catch up by checking out the adventure log.

I typically run my game on saturdays from 12 to 6. I'm a dad and I have a life outside of the game. My kids are all of of gaming age so they may make cameo appearances in the game. I am runnning one game right now, the one your interested in and planning to start a GURPS Cyberpunk very soon. Each game will be run once a month because of my personal commitments.

If you have any more Qs don't hesitate to contact me here or at ssveter@hot.rr.com
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Contact me by direct email and we can arrange a time/place to meet face to face.

ssveter@hot.rr.com

Scott