PDA

View Full Version : Character Driven Campaign

zombie1410
09-23-2009, 09:48 PM
We have one or two spots left in a new 3.5 Ed D&D campaign starting this Friday.
The intention is to be high on role playing. It is a home brew world which is
basically an outline to be filled in as the campaign progresses. I have area
maps, cities and villages, some encounter areas, and some npcs to get started
and hopefully the players will spark ideas to fill in more of the info. The
dieties are even home-brewed. I used the 2nd Ed World Builders guidebook for the
basics of the campaign world.

The group is going to be small.

Sorry for the short notice. Let me know if you are interested or have any
questions.

KayeoticNeutral
09-24-2009, 07:16 AM
No garuntees, because I now DM 5 games and play in 10 [though only one I DM and 1 I play in are live.] But if you can tell me more on the group so far and we could talk a bit and maybe meet someplace before the game briefly, I may be able to do it. It sounds interesting... I myself base my campaigns on my players as well, but ones I've played in do not. It all depend on this and the time of the games themselves.

zombie1410
09-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Unfortunately, the current players have bizzare schedules so we have to schedule the upcoming games on the fly. It sounds like this could be really difficult with your schedule. We are starting this Friday night, but not sure when the next game will be after that. The intention is to try to play every other week.

oldrobotsneverrust
09-24-2009, 10:27 AM
I could most likely do every other week.
Here's my question barrage: What books? Starting level? What kind of characters are there in the party already? How long do you guys typically play?
PM me if there's still room, I am definitely interested. I love me some character driven games.