PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Dark Trinity

dracosian23
09-23-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm looking to start a Pathfinder RPG campaign here in Delaware. The campaign will take place on the default world of Golarian in the area of Varisia. It is NOT tied into the Rise of the Runelords. I'm looking to start the game in mid to late October after I get the Bestiary. I like a high fantasy style but am open to ideas. I would like to get together and create characters about two weeks before the campaign starts. It allows me to use backstories players have thrown out plus there are some options from the ruleset that I believe need to be discussed between players and DM. Weekly is the current plan but bi-monthly may work better so I'm open to anyone's Ideas on that. The Pathfinder book is expensive but Amazon is selling it for $30+ dollars and the pdf is really reasonable. I also intend to have a couple of copies for player loan out. This system is really good and I think will be great to work with.
If you are interested, message me here or email me at dracosian23@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Todd

dracosian23
09-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm hoping to add a couple non standard races to the mix. Aasimar and tiefling I think and definitely kobold.

dracosian23
10-01-2009, 06:32 PM
What lurks beneath an elven city that has the elves enveloping the city and turning people away? And what does that have to do with the town of Criven's Rest? And why are there so many songs about rainbows? Er ignore that last question, it's a muppet flashback.