PDA

View Full Version : Andivar

Ghandi2010
09-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Experienced DM looking to start an online campaign. Set in custom world, Pathfinder rules will be used if players OK it.

Details:
Meeting time: Tuesday 12 PM PST (GMT -8)
-Campaign starting level: 5
-25-point Point buy (if Pathfinder rules used)
-"Core" books: PHB, DMG, MM, Tome of Battle
-Characters are allowed 1 "Splat" book, which may be used for Feats, Classes (including Prestige), and Spells. Equipment may be used from any book, DM permission pending.
-Starting wealth: 9000 gp

The shrill call of the watchman's horn startles you from your slumber. Immediately the sounds of frantic running fills yours ears, along with the occasional scream. Every soul for miles knew this moment would come, and the town of Liam was hardly unprepared; still, the question remained:

How prepared could one be, when one's enemy could not be stopped, even by death itself?

Zeneak
09-22-2009, 12:21 PM
I am highly interested in this. a chance to play a rogue on Pathfinder would be Wonderful. unfortnately midnight is too late for me. by about three hours. so if we could have a slightly earlier start i can flex my schedual to meet the requirements. i would love the chance.

Edit: not to mention i have maptool and i've been craving a chance to use it.

VanaLove
09-22-2009, 09:00 PM
I'd be interested. Midnight is a bit late for me, but I could manage that if it's what is most convenient for all parties involved.

And, I have no experience with Pathfinder rules at all, but would be willing to learn.