PDA

View Full Version : Brad's Game

Bradicus
09-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Experienced GM running a D&D 3.5 campaign with a home-brewed world utilized across many groups and years. Game is being run out of my place - large table/comfortable chairs with use of battlemaps (1" square/hex) & mapping software, miniatures, house dice provided if need be, all standard books /w PDFs of pretty much all non-standard, and full access to Internet (laptops welcome). Well stocked kitchen if meal preparation is an interest (I enjoy cooking, myself).

Additional notes: Game is available to be run in a limited or full transient style, something I've had great success with, meaning it is not dependant on all players being present for the game to run/continue.

adamwanderer
09-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I am an active member of this game. Great campaign setting, and a DM that can run things "on the fly" without missing a beat.

Lionheart3587
11-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Sounds good but I wouldnt be able to do it weekly its quite the drive for me. :( Fayetteville sucks for gaming

Sierus_The_Summoner
02-18-2010, 12:25 AM
I know this was posted a while ago but im interested in playing a campaign with you. I have my own collection of material DnD/D20 and dice. Ive been playing for 4-5 yrs on and off and would like to get back into it. I'll chip in on snacks as well. So hit me up here or at bigley0731@yahoo.com

Sierus_The_Summoner
02-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Im interested can I join? Ive been playing or 4 yrs and have my own material.

Karazan
07-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I've been out of the DnD game for a cpl years now and have been trying to get back in it, although it has been really hard to find a dedicated group in the area. I'm 24 and a very mature player who wont bring any drama or anything like that. Also very interested in hearing about your HB Game. I have my own books and dice.

Karazan
07-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Do you still run games? Do you have any going on now or in the future?