PDA

View Full Version : Scales of War: Planescaped!

edbury
09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
The ‘verse has never been a safe place for a body. Burgs and anthills populate a dark, menacing world — islands of order and reason exist in a land otherwise overrun by barmy cults, vile monsters, creatures from the dark edges of the imagination, and worse – but that’s something every Cager learns to swallow before they’ve got teeth in their bone-box.

As deadly as the world is on a normal day, you learn to enjoy life in the Laugh. But somedays the Cage starts feelin’ like a cage. Bangin’ around a buncha soddin’ leatherheads, waitin’ for some berk to bark on your chess game starts ta eat away at ya. You get that itch, the reason any cutter comes to Sigil in the first place: planewalking.

And wouldn’t it be nice to hold all the keys to the City of Doors? That’s why you came to me, ain’t it?

Bashers like you are liable to end up as fiend-food without a body to look after ya. And real bloods in the Laugh don’t like to run errands down to the prime – especially for some old codger without enough milk to hire a minder.

So how about we work something out? You do a bit of conduit riding for me, and I open up the doors to the Cage for you. Make it back and we split the loot.

----

You're still reading? Awesome. Our party is having their second session this Sunday, and we're still looking for a fifth member.

The party so far: a Wilden Warden, Shifter Druid, Deva Artificer, and Changeling Rogue.

We're running Scales of War (the campaign being published in Dragon) with a pinch of Planescape (homebrew rules for factions in 4E). Players of all experience levels welcome. You can check out our semi-complete FAQ here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/sow-ps/wikis/main-page

If you're interested in joining up, especially if you could make it here tomorrow to meet everyone and roll some dice, let's make it happen.

Kensington, Brooklyn - Right next to the Church Avenue F

grarrity
09-20-2009, 03:06 AM
I am an experianced player and am interested in your. I'm not to far from u. If you read this in time email me at grarrity@aol.com or call 6464160322

Throgua
09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
If you are still looking for a Sixth member email me to Chronos_t@hotmail.com

ad&dplayer
08-22-2011, 08:35 PM
If you still looking for players email me at marinevet7713@yahoo.com