PDA

View Full Version : Online UK D&D 4E Group needs 1 player

xennon
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
We are an established group of DnD 4e players seeking an additional member. We play online on every Tuesday or Wednesday (normally Tuesday) starting at 7:30 GMT and going until 11:00 GMT (sometimes we reschedule to another night but it is always a week night Monday-Thursday). We are currently playing Pyramid of Shadows with characters at level 7. We also do delves in any weeks where we can't make the main campaign work :-)

The tools we require you to have to join this group are

Virtual Tabletop = Maptool V1.3b86 (www.rptools.net (http://www.rptools.net)).
Voice Com = Skype (www.skype.com (http://www.skype.com)) with a headset microphone (5-10 will get you a perfectly good one).
Organisation = Facebook (www.facebook.com (http://www.facebook.com)).

Also please UK players only (this is due to timing and skype quality issues).

We are quite a relaxed group just playing to have fun :-) We will accept any level of player from experienced to complete novice. The current members range from Experienced to Moderate, but we are happy to help people pick up the game.

If you are interested, please email chriscox@ntlworld.com .

xennon
12-04-2009, 04:16 AM
We are currently seeiking a couple of new players, so if there is anyone interested, please contact me :-)

If anyone contacted me before and I had you on a waiting list, I appologise but my computer died a while ago and I lost all my emails, so please contact me again :-)

xennon
12-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Still searching for players :-) See contact details in first post if interested.

Percyprune
12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
I am a Briton living in Sweden (just one hour ahead of GMT). I'm an mature old-hand role-player, but new to D&D 4E and online play on these new-fangled interwebs. I'm very keen to have a regular play experience.

I hope the positives listed above outweigh the negatives.

ninjapenguin981
01-16-2010, 12:57 PM
If this is still open, I'm from GMT and can play at those times and have the required software.

joem
01-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi

Im in the UK, looking for a 4e group to join, im a bit of a beginner but learning quite a bit :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

How do i join in with this game....... do i need an invite?

xennon
03-02-2011, 11:06 AM
We are currently full i'm afraid.

xennon
01-13-2012, 12:25 PM
We are currently seeking an additional member :-) See first post for details.

ultra_dude
01-16-2012, 06:31 AM
hey dude, i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??

xennon
01-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi, I'm afraid we're looking for UK players. Big time difference issues cause all sorts of problems with timing and organisation :-)

xennon
01-25-2012, 06:35 AM

Hillsy
01-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi Xennon -

Quick question: do you use Skype voice chat for everything, or just for OOC stuff?

xennon
01-31-2012, 05:38 AM
Hi :-)

We use skype for everything. Text chat in maptool gets used occasionally for private whispers and emotes. Also all dice rolling is done in maptool.

xennon
02-02-2012, 04:49 AM

Macleans
02-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm interested. I'm in the uk (south west, near Bath) and would love to play. Not experienced with high level play but im adaptable. feel free to ping me on skype (meatgolem)

cheers

xennon
02-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Great. Have sent you a skype request. Can you also PM me an email address or email be at the address in the first post? :-)

Cheers :-)

xennon
12-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi All

We're now looking for another player, so if anyone is interested, please check the details in the first post.