PDA

View Full Version : Roman Fantasy 3.5 Online

Crivic
09-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Sunday mornings 9 am CST VIA IRC

This game is a low magic homebrew world that combines ancient rome and fantasy.

500 years ago the Great Roman empire fell, and the city of Rome has lived in relative isolation for 500 years. With orcs to the north, desert to the south, and elves far to the west, the city state must either expand or collapse within itself from starvation and overpopulation.

The Senate has charged the Legions to send out legionnaires and conscripts to explore new places to build settlements. Will you answer the call?

Basics.
3rd level- books allowed phb, phb2, all completes, and races books.

contact info for more information.

aim: fangdragon81
email: Fangdragon81@gmail.com

Zeneak
09-17-2009, 06:42 PM
This interests me greatly. so with that said i'm thinkin' a human Fighter and make the all mighty spartan warrior. then again i think perhaps a barbarian and then into a frenzied berserker would be better. if you'd have me then we can discuss at length.

-Crash-
09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
I've never played an online game before, but would be willing to try this out :)

enjaze
09-17-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm very interested, but I'm still pretty new. Thinking about a melee class cause they seem simplest. By IRC do you mean just chat or a program like maptool or gametable?

Crivic
09-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Irc is not a map program, the game will take place in two chatrooms

chatroom one will be all IC action
chatroom 2 will be ooc and the dice bot

www.mirc.com

metaliturtle
09-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Still looking for players?

Nebrexus
09-20-2009, 02:20 PM
If you're still looking for players, I would be interested, but I wouldn't be able to play a chat-based game, simply because of the times when my computer is available to me. If it were a pbp game, then I would play.