PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 3



Windstar
09-16-2009, 07:24 AM
The clues you have gathered lead eventually to a weathered path. The foliage around you is dense and tough, with bloodvines winding around and between the darkwood trees, but the path you’re on is cleared and well worn. As you approach a sloping hill, you see a clearing open up around the mouth of a cave.


As you are all approaching the clearing, I need marching order and what weapons if any you have ready. You may want to work out in the OOC your marching order before posting individually. Below will be the passive perception roll, if there is anything specific you want checked do the roll in your posts. And you need to do amn initiative roll.


Party Passive Perception


DM's Initiative

Fly by Knight
09-16-2009, 08:54 AM
OOC: I suggest the following marching order. As we initially would have sort of fallen into the order of who entered the trail first, and the woods are quite thick, not allowing for traversing off of the trail. We probably would have this order.

1. Darren and dog
2. Morganna
3. Sys Lex
4. Paros
5. Targ
6. Dabril
7. Khaela


DM's discression of course.

Paros would not have swords out, as we are walking through the woods, unless he had to cut his way through. Though he is always quick on the draw and can draw and cut in the same action.

Paros initiative
Paros Initative

Paros rolls perception

OOC: Thanks Wind, also good point Howwwl, changes have been made per your suggestion.

HowwwwL
09-16-2009, 09:29 AM
OOC - I believe Sys'lex would stick very close to Morganna... But I will let mne speak to that. :)

Windstar
09-16-2009, 09:33 AM
OOC - I believe Sys'lex would stick very close to Morganna... But I will let mne speak to that. :)

OOC, yes he will is not far from your skirts at any given minute.... Your "personal assistant" as it is.....

TheBlackDragon
09-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Khaela quickly steps up ahead in the line as they move out from the village.

Not sure who to address she speaks in a raised voice.

"I think it would be best if we had another capable fighter at the rear, someone who could offer some resistance if ambushed from behind. In case you're all not aware of my physical capabilities, it's because I don't have any...

I'm much better suited to supporting others in combat than participating directly. I suggest someone with weapons take up the rear position."

Khalea's Init

outrider
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Dabril nods in agreement and says to kheala Talk to the tin man about bringing up the rear.

Dabril's Init

HowwwwL
09-16-2009, 07:37 PM
"Sys'lex and I do not mind watching your backs..."
Morganna smiles wryly...

Morganna's Init

kitsune1842
09-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Targ nods as the others speak. His eyebrow, or at least the piece of steel that simulates an eyebrow, moves upwards in a quizical expression at Dabril. "Very little of me is made out of tin. Mostly it is iron and other materials crafted to act like the tube like bits inside of you that carry blood."

Making sure his axe is in hand in case it becomes neccisary the war forged looks at the others a moment before saying anything more. "I will take the rear. I can guard our flank and if we find something ahead of us I can rush to the front with ease."

Besides his strength, and the fact that he likes to charge into battle when given a chance to run, Targ considers his paranoia enough of a reason to want to stay where he can watch out for the others. That, and while he can belive that the Kobold has a chance at being a honerable warrior he does not trust Morganna as much, especially when she smiles like that.

Inititive

outrider
09-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Dabril smiles Ok Iron man thanks for taking the rear.

mnemenoi
09-16-2009, 08:41 PM
"What did you say? you speak common, tell me what you know of this trinket. You need not be afraid little one, any information you have can help me... us in our goals." She speaks only to the Kobold and only into his mind, his deliberate thoughts can be "spoken" back to Khaela when she connects in this manner. - (previous)

His thoughts shift quickly from dark cloaked priests covered in blood to an immense being that obliterated the moon looming over his frail form. I do indeed, though I prefer a more perfect tongue.... Omens abound and we are merely vessels. You hold the scales and many shall seek to align their favor. Stand firm lest the storm shake your resolve....

The small reptilian takes his place near his mistress and holds his crude spear in his hands while watching for any sign of danger. "I can watch our backss or forge our path, many dangerss are here and the full moonss casst dark permutationss upon our goalss," as he mutters in the twilight.

Sys'lex Init

HowwwwL
09-16-2009, 10:56 PM
"Looks like we are up front Sys'lex..." Morganna purrs in a mischievous tone...

"I guess we can watch their backs another time..." Morganna winks..

Fly by Knight
09-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Paros watches as the intonations and exchanges occur through out the party. He watches with curiosity as Morganna exchanges soft intones with her Kobold friend and with the rest of the party.

For now, he keeps silent, getting a better feel for those who search for his mistress with him.

kingbee
09-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Darren's stealth
Deacon's perception
Darren's perception
Darren's Nature

(OCC sorry didnt mean to reroll. keeping first Darren's stealth/Deacon's perception)

Darren’s hand flies up and waves furiously at the party behind him in a call for silence. Deacon has visibly changed, carrying himself now more like a predator then a tracker. Both Halfling and Wolf recognize the danger that the cave ahead suggests. Whatever creature's lair it maybe, it has already taken one man and now it will be on familiar ground with, possibly, it’s back to the wall. The pair abandon the blood trail and stalk around the tree line of the clearing heading to the mouth of the cave. Bow readied Darren studies everything from the clearing itself to the opening in the rock.
OOC from DM, this does apply to all: It will reroll again as I edit in a Init Roll, this one time I will allow you to take the highest of them, but this is because I am having to do so many of the Init rolls. :D

Dabrils/Deacons Init

Fly by Knight
09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
OOC: new marching order entering into this area

1. Darren and dog
2. Tora
3. Morganna
4. Sys Lex
5. Paros
6. Dabril
7. Khaela
8. Targ

Windstar
09-17-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=214&pictureid=1307

OOC: This is the path(grey squares) & clearing(brown outlines) going in between two trees, the lower part is the cave mouth and you are approaching from the top. When you post please list where you are on the map. left hand top side use letters(A), top to bottom and numbers(1) from left to right on the bottom, ie: the trees are at J:3 and I:7.


As you look down the slope you see two villagers standing watch by the mouth of the cave — heavyset orc woodcutters, their axes at the ready. They do not seem to notice you, yet.

Orc's Init
Orc's Perception

Tora falls in behind Darren & Deacon, giving the wolf plenty of room.

Tora's Init
Tora's Active Perception

OOC: Jayzilla, need Init roll, and you are following the party as you seen them leaving town and recognized the kobold from your dreams. You are atleast 75' behind and will arrive with in 1 to 3 rounds pending on how you approach.

Init Order is:
1. DM/Orcs
2. Outrider
3. Jayzilla
4. FBK
5. Kingbee
6. Mne
7. Kitsune
8. DM/Tora
9. Howwwl
10. Blackdragon

Fly by Knight
09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Once the party has stopped and looked, Paros moves back towards the woods and motions for the others to follow.

He whispers as he does "Move out of sight, we can surprise them and take them before they alarm the others".

Once out of sight, Paros stops and turns towards the others.

Stealth

Jayzilla
09-17-2009, 04:31 PM
OOC: Jayzilla, need Init roll, and you are following the party as you seen them leaving town and recognized the kobold from your dreams. You are atleast 75' behind and will arrive with in 1 to 3 rounds pending on how you approach.



Jaysen's Init

kingbee
09-17-2009, 09:09 PM
C4: Darren
C5: Deacon
(DM OOC: Trying to keep everyone together still, my fault, should have told ya you are at the top of the slope, getting ready to move down.)

Stealth

mnemenoi
09-17-2009, 09:11 PM
The darkened form of the minute kobold slinks through the thick underbrush without sound. He slides through vines and thicket like a snake creeping ever closer, his clawed digits clutching a crude spear that had long ago been baptised in blood. His thoughts fade to little other then the situation at hand and his purpose was clear.

Stealth

Windstar
09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Tora, moves off to the opposite side of the path as the wolf(B7), and readies her hand-crossbow.

"Ssshhh, I can't tell if they heard something!" she quietly exclaimed.

Stealth
perception

Jayzilla
09-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Jaysen walked along the path, trying to catch up with the odd group he'd seen. "By thyne Deity, these crytures walke with spyd," he grumbled in his rather archaic way of speaking.

Suddenly he noticed movement up ahead, and saw that the group ahead of him had practically leapt off the road and were now trying their best to be unseen to something ahead. Jaysen growled and muttered, "Stylthe, eh? My cousyn Leeroy always tolde me thyt stylthe was for Cowyrds..." The young dwarf frowned and thought, "Well... may-be thyt syme Dynger or Foule tryp lye in the Rydwaye."

With this idea in mind, the young paladin dove off the road and into the bushes. It was no small feat for a 4-foot dwarf heavily encased in metal, and also carrying a heavy shield. However, armor training had started for him almost as a babe, and he noticed the weight of the armor no more than someone else would notice the weight of their own head.

Fly by Knight
09-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Paros rolls perception

TheBlackDragon
09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Simply stepping into the trees with no sense of stealth Khaela waits for someone to act.

"Perhaps a distraction would be best, send someone to bluff them while the others get into position from the woods?"

Khaela speaks telepathically to those within 25ft of her.

mnemenoi
09-18-2009, 06:42 PM
The sharp pain of the telepathic emission momentarily confuses the small reptilian. He shakes his head in consternation as if shaking the effects of some unseen force. He focuses his thoughts upon the hunt, the smell of the quarry and the necessity of unison. The warm put much time into thoughts and words, feelings and ideas. It was all very confusing to someone unfamiliar with their customs. When his kind hunted they did so for food or to kill their rivals. If they did not then they would starve or be killed.

His brief relapse had awoken him to one thing though, his group had stopped and he did the same. Perhaps they had seen more or were preparing some weapons to slay them more efficiently. The spear was crude, but he had seen weapons such as crossbows and other instruments that might save even more meat.

He curiously watches his huntmates wondering the reason for the slow in approach. Orcs could be notoriously inept, but in this situation their advantage lay with speed and quickness. They could speak after they had run spears through their bellies.

HowwwwL
09-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Morganna skips down the path like an innocent little girl, sometimes doing a twirl, like dancing to a song in her head, ignoring the others as they attempt to flank the enemy...

Sometimes a few words come out of her mouth and sometimes she hums to this strange tune.

Perception

TheBlackDragon
09-18-2009, 07:58 PM
"I sincerely hope you're going to handle this yourself Warlock! Since you have no desire to share your plans with us so we might assist, or not interfere."

Khaila again mentally connects with Morganna

HowwwwL
09-18-2009, 08:16 PM
*Telepathically*
"Mom is that you? I've lost Pepper. He won't come to me when I call. Do you know where he is? I think he might be up ahead."

kitsune1842
09-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Targ stops away from the orcs gaurding the enterenace to the mine and holds his weapon ready. Standing next to Darren and Deacon, (At C-6) he waits for a sign to continue onwards while judging the distance to the nearest enemy and the ground ahead of him he will have to charge across to reach them.

For the time being the Warforged stays quiet. He lets the others decide on thier tactics as his favorite is always the headless charge for the pure simple joy of it.

Windstar
09-19-2009, 01:07 PM
OOC: Ok, from here out we need to follow the correct Init Order as follows:

Init Order is:
1. DM/Bad guys/Gahr(13)
2. Outrider
3. Jayzilla
4. FBK
5. Kingbee
6. Mne
7. Kitsune
8. DM/Tora
9. Howwwl
10. DM/Bad Guys/Vodka(12)
11. Blackdragon


All players, myself included have 48 hours to post when thier turn is due unless noted otherwise. I will skip over the slow player or post for them (which could be worse considering how well my rolls for the PC's have been lately) There are a couple houserules I am making, two are variations from howwwwls review, please describe your attacks in the flavor section, the better the description the more points I will award. Magic ID has not been an issue yet but I will follow his H/R on that as well. The last one is telepathy, it is only 2-way with out the feat. Questions PM me please.

At the start of my DM turns I will note the placement of all PC's and bad guys by postion ie C:5. if you do not tell me your position in your post I will place you where I can logicly figure your at.

1. DM/Bad guys/Gahr(13) - BG1 N:2 BG2 N:6/ Gahr b:7
2. Outrider - A:5
3. Jayzilla - d:4
4. FBK - A:7
5. Kingbee - C:4/wolf C:5
6. Mne - D:4
7. Kitsune - B:5
8. DM/Tora - B:7
9. Howwwl - E:5
10. DM/Bad Guys/Vodka(12) - Vodka a:7
11. Blackdragon - A:4

Non-capitol lettering is behind party off the map.




Gahrs visage appears to be taking on a more beastly like appearance as he growls reacting to the sound behind him and the sight of Morganna skipping towards the Orcs.

As Morganna skips merrily down the pathway, the orcs come to attention, tightening their grips on the axes.

Jayzilla
09-20-2009, 03:11 PM
As the dwarf approached the group, (moving to sqaure A6) he noticed a girl-like figure suddenly start walking toward the obviously alert guards. He passed a few party members and stopped.

He called out, "Hye, Ladye! Those creatures lyk Dangyrous! Allyw thys Palydine to protecte yea, as thyse pyople seeme dysinclyned to Do So." With that he held his warhammer high and tried his hardest to reflect the sunlight with his shield.

It was a trick taught to him by a much older and wiser paladin who'd had considerable experience in the Great Outside. The old dwarf had said, "Spynde mych tyme polyshing yer armoure, whyn ye're all shinye thyne enemies'll be dystracted by the Glorye of it'all. And, it'll dystracte thym frym the shyrtness of yer byrde!!" The bit about Jaysen's short beard had hurt, but the old paladin meant well. And so in his first 'real' combat, with a maiden to protect and a Quest to complete, the young Dwarf figured he should use every trick he had availible. Even if he wasn't really sure who the maiden was and what his quest involved.

Fly by Knight
09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Paros looks at Morganna with disbelief as she endangers his mistress with her antics, and while she may be assisting her green friend, acting alone is no way to ensure victory.

Stepping into the fray is the only way now to save his Mistress.

OOC: As there is no way for Paros to tell what the Dwarf is actually doing, Paros cannot utilize Jay's good idea.

Paros quickly moves along the left edge of the clearing, swords still in their sheaths to c7

outrider
09-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Dabril looks at the dwarf as he runs yelling by him. "Now what a loudmouthed dwarf yelling at the woman and the damn lizard.". He prepares a magic missile spell.

kingbee
09-20-2009, 11:27 PM
I4 Darren
J4 Deacon

Darren and Deacon quietly move up, concealing themselves in the tree line. The Orcs maybe friendly and are probably from the village, but their axes look vicious. Leaving the talk to one of his other companions, Darren waits, bow at the ready. Drool drips between Deacons exposed teeth as a rust-colored mohawk rises down the length of his tense body. (ooc: I cant find a range listed for my bow?)(OOC From DM: Range for a shortbow is 15/30 squares)
Darren stealth
Deacon stealth

mnemenoi
09-21-2009, 01:33 PM
D:4 - Sys'lex

Sys'lex realizes Morganna is in danger and immediately moves through the brush he was concealed within, using his spear and size to literally leap and duck through the foliage. He thinks little during the time only hoping to precede her and get himself between her and the orcs that will surely kill her. His size and manuererability adds to his ease of movement through the brush and most just notice the rustle.

Sys'lex acrobatically manuerers through the foliage

kitsune1842
09-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Even the Warforged could see that the strange woman was planning on acting innocent and getting close to the Orks guarding the cave to see if they were with the village, or possible enemies. At the sudden apperance of the loud mouthed dwarf, and others getting involved he once more resists the urge to klang the palm of his hand into his face and shake his head. Instead the metal man moves forwards to a space under one of the trees, closer to the orks for the fight that seems enevitable now that everyone else has decided not to even try and see if the guards are villians or not.


Targ moves to J2 with as much stealth as he can muster.

Windstar
09-21-2009, 07:24 PM
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=214&pictureid=1312

Moving softly and slowly following the edge of the tree line Tora moves to the opposite side of the clearing from the Warforged. (End of move puts her in K9)

Tora moving stealthily

(OOC: Kit, the rangers ghost wolf companion was in J4, I placed you in J2)

HowwwwL
09-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Morganna continues straight down the path with a sad look on her face, eyes tearing up. She yells trying to hold back from crying, "PEPPPPPERRRRR! Please come back! Please? Pepper where are you!"

*She thinks to herself... Mom? Mom, we have to find him. He is very scared.*

*OOC - When moving 3+ squares, the Warlock gains concealment*

Windstar
09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
As Morganna fades from view, with the crashing noises and bellowing from behind her. It brings the orcs forward a step, both becoming tense as they look in the direction of were Morganna was. BG1 shouts out in common "Where did she go" he asks loudly, turning his head to the right as if listening to a reply.

BG1 moves 2 squares to the right and BG2 moves forward 1 square finishing thier turn at M:4 and M:6 repectively.

NPC's Active Perception
NPC's Active Perception
NPC's Active perception
NPC's Stealth

outrider
09-22-2009, 12:05 AM
Dabril moves up to e5 and awaits the actions of the orcs.

Jayzilla
09-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Jaysen jogs forward on the path (to square G6), grimly surveying the area for tactical conventions and possible traps. He calls to the two orcs, "Aye, ye Orcs! We myne nae hyrm to yea, Whyt be ye gyrdin'?"

Jaysen attempts a diplomacy check

Windstar
09-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Posting Order is:
1. Crossroads Wanderer
2. Outrider
3. Jayzilla
4. FBK
5. Kingbee
6. Mne
7. Kitsune
8. DM/Tora/Bad Guys/Rillian
9. Howwwl
10. Blackdragon

Fly by Knight
09-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Paros continues along his path to H7

TheBlackDragon
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Khaela cautiously keeps up with the others. Not yet revealing her presence.

(Moves to G4)

kingbee
09-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Guided by instinct Darren pulls two arrows high in his quiver, stringing a third. Whispering calming elvish words for Deacon, the duo cautiously watches the scene unfold.
(occ: holding my action till the guards make a aggresive action)

mnemenoi
09-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Sys'lex breaks through the small brush onto the trail. His mistress is no where to be seen, but he can only assume the worst. He screams a bloody war cry and begins dashing toward the creatures with a look of primal rage in it's yellow eyes.

Screaming a bloodthirsty cry (Intimidate)

outrider
09-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Dabril hears the squeak from the kobold and begans to laugh very hard.

Windstar
09-25-2009, 06:52 AM
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=214&pictureid=1318

Targ responding to the cry of Sys'Lex screams out his own warcry and charging from under the to attack BG1 "AAARRRRGGG, BY THE AXE, DIE BY THE AXE ORC!!!!"
Targ furiously charges the orc
Damage to BG1 if hit



Tora seeing the other two charging she she aims and fires her hand crossbow at BG2.
Carefully aiming she fires
Damage to BG2 if hit

After Tora fires a dagger flies towards her.
BG4 throws a dagger from hiding
Damage if it hits


"Die beast, by the hand of Khyber!" the orc replies as he attempts to fend off the warforges attack and make one of his own.
BG1 returns th warfoged attack
Damage if he hits
NOTE: It was a critical damage x2. Targ recieves 14 damage
I made a mistake on the damage, it was supposed to max dam + 1[W] which is 26, but will bite the bullet and leave it at 14.

"Come on runt and feel my axe" BG2 screams at the kobold awaiting him to arrive.


Rillian moves up to E6 pareparing a spell.

I messed up my typing, Tora took 8 points damage.

HowwwwL
09-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Morganna hears a pitiful squeal (Sys'lex).
"PEPPER!!! NOOOOOOO!"
"You will pay for this Orc!"

Perception

Suddenly Morganna's face twists into somthing very different, anger washing over her.

*Curse BG1* Minor
*Curse BG2* Move
*Vampiric Embrace on BG2* Attack
To Hit vs Will
Damage if Hits

Black wisps of shadow rip into the Orc's heart like a siphon, feeding Morganna. She smiles in delight as his life force transfers to her.

*Morganna receives 7 Temporary HP if attack succeeds*

TheBlackDragon
09-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Khaela steps out from the trees just enough to see the one of the Orcs, focusing her mind on the enemy she brings an outline of bright light around it causing it to stand out in combat for her allies.

Move - Shift 5ft to H4

Astral Seal on vs. Reflex on BG2
*If target is hit, -2 to all defenses and next ally to hit the target regains 10hp*

Jayzilla
09-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Cheek, who had been holding back and waiting for the action to unfold, started when he saw unexpected movement at the corner of her vision. He turned to look at the tree where the dagger had been thrown from, and moved (to G9) to get a better look at the hidden attacker.

Cheek's amazing shifter perception

outrider
09-26-2009, 01:07 PM
dabril moves forward h6 to see bg2 and launches a magic missile. He's muttering under his breath a profanity.

dabril points at his target and chants

Jayzilla
09-26-2009, 10:21 PM
As he notices his new 'allies' being attacked on the groups' flanks, he shouts, "Tryckery!! Blysted fyndes.. Thye Desyrve ne Quartyr!" With a harsh and mostly incoherent dwarven war cry, he throws himself (charge to square L5)into the combat with the orcs.

Glancing at the two orcs, he saw the one engaged by the warforged seemed rather distracted. He grinned under his helmet, and tried his best to take advantage of the opening. He closed the distance and swung his engraved warhammer with all his might. (also marks BG1)

Jaysen without regard to the orc on his left charges the orc engaged by the warforged

(rolled 1d10+5 and got 15 in windstar's presence)

kingbee
09-27-2009, 12:57 PM
When things quickly turn violent the slight Ranger and his wolf are waiting. “Prey, Hunt” the Elvish words send the powerful beast charging at the bellowing Orc. Arrows fly in rapid succession as Darren focuses his attention and instinct on bringing a quick end to the Orc.
(OOC: Deacon moves to L6 and charge/attacks BG2)
Deacon's charging bite
Deacon's bite damage?
(OOC: Darren stays at I4. He marks BG2 with “Hunter’s Quarry” as a minor action [+1d6 Dam once per round]. Then attacks using “Two-Fanged Strike” [2xattacks for 1D8+4 Dam each, if both hit add +1 Dam])
Darren's first arrow
Darren's first arrow damage?
Darren's second arrow
Darren's second arrow damage?
(occ typo on second arrow damage it should be 1d8+4; so minus 2 damage)
Additional Hunter's Quarry damage?

mnemenoi
09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Sys'lex dashes forward toward the towering orcs, his spear leading the charge. He seems unaware of the events occurring around him as he closes quickly, yet does not slow his pace. Just as he reaches the vast humanoid, he dives between its legs, using his momentum to propel him behind it. (BG1)

Sys dives between the orc's legs

Emerging on the other side, he quickly plunges his spear into his back, trying to stay towards the creatures rear.

Sys'lex tries to plunge the spear into the creatures back

(He will be in N4)

Fly by Knight
09-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Moving directly to BG2, Paros draws his short swords and attacks the orc at position L7.


OOC please use the first roll for my hit, im having issues with the dice roller

Windstar
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=214&pictureid=1335

Tora, turns to see BG3 prepping another dagger, she fires as him as she lunges back to the square she just vacated with snap aim and shhot from her hand-crossbow.
Snap aiming, she fires deftly at BG3
dammge to BG3

Two humans in camoflaged cloaks are in the trees, Tora has engaged BG3, while BG4 attacks Rillian from his postion with his own dagger.
BG4 aims and throws a dagger at Rillian
Damage if BG4 hits Rillian

BG3 aims and throws a dagger at Tora
Damage if BG3 hits Tora

Seeing the ragged human in the tree, Rillian consentrates for just a second and casts a Orb of Force at him.
A multi-faceted colorful orb flys from Rillians hand
damage if the orb hits

Unable to follow the Kobald, BG1 screaming in pain and fury he attacks the warforged again, "By the hand of Khyber!"
BG1 screaming attacks the warforged
Damage if attack hits

BG2 screaming in pain as the blows and magic rock him, he does a Warriors Surge as he attacks Paros, "By Kybers hand I WILL survive as ye DIE!!"
BG2 screaming attacks the Paros
Damage if attack hits
(OOC Warriors Surge is a type of healing surge, he is bloodied)

HowwwwL
09-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Move: Curse BG3
Minor: Curse BG4
Standard: Eldritch Blast vs Reflex BG2

Waves of anger wash over Morganna. Her eyes turn purple as the dark magic within her comes to life.

Purple sparks of Eldritch Magic spring from Morganna, in the direction of the Orc.

"Puppy Killer!!! Die! Die! DIE!!!"

Eldritch Blast vs Reflex
Damage if Hits

Windstar
09-29-2009, 08:23 PM
This an updated list of who posts when..... the numbers beside the name corresponds with their characters on the map.

1. Crossroads wanderer
2. Outrider
3. Jayzilla
4. Fly By Knight
5. Kingbee
6. Mne
7. Kitsune
8. DM/Tora #8/Rillian #13
9. Howwwl
10. Was DM - dismissed due to confusion
11. Blackdragon.

I skipped Kitsunes last turn, so I told him to post after howwwl, but we all need to pay attention and go on our assigned turns.

TheBlackDragon
09-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Seeing the additional attackers, Khaila watches how the battle progresses. As Rillian takes a hit from a dagger she illuminates his attacker.

Astral Seal vs. Reflex on BG3

*If target is hit, -2 to all defenses and next ally to hit the target regains 10hp*

She wills her words into Rillian's mind as not to alert the enemy

"Hit the Orc again! the light surrounding it will rejuvenate you"

kitsune1842
09-30-2009, 05:41 PM
[(OOC) Now that I have been skipped by three people and have an actual chance to post...]

Targ grips his axe in both hands as he squares off with the enemy that stands before him. With a angered yell that sounds much like the tortured sound of metal under pressure tearing he attacks.

Targ uses Howling Strike.
Damage if Targ hits(Reroll the D12 if it is a 1 or a 2.

Crossroads_Wanderer
10-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Cheek approaches the tree with the dagger-thrower in it (BG3). He gives a mighty jab of his longspear at the cowardly attacker.

Cheek stabs upward with his longspear

Damage if hits

outrider
10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Dabril shakes his head. Why cant they hit anything. points his finger at bg2 again.

dabril points his finger

Jayzilla
10-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Jaysen grinned. These two orcs were obviously inept, but they weren't the only enemy. "A byt ofe ah Gambyle myght quickyn thys fyght," he thought. He maneuvered in between the two orcs (square m5) and cried, "Flynke thyse scume, we myst kyll thym wythe Spyde!"
He struck the orc with his war hammer again. It glowed as he invoked the holy words his mentor had taught him. He hoped to draw the orc's ire.

Jaysen tries to smash the opposing orc's ribcage in with a holy strike.
warhammer damage

Fly by Knight
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
OOC: attacks and defense rolled in chat w/Corereally as witness.

Paros continues his attack on BG1

Attack with Shortword = 7
Damage = 6
Attack with shortsword = 5
Damage = 5

As the Orc responded to Paros' first attack, it missed. Paros responded immediately, but the Orc had shifte its weight, causing both swords to cut the air instead of the Orc. Paros braces for impact as he prepares for the Orc's rebuke.

kingbee
10-03-2009, 08:30 AM
The sudden attack from the hidden man in the tree couldn’t help but concern Darren. Stepping quickly away, back onto the rough path he let two more arrows fly at the bloody howling Orc.
Meanwhile the scent of his prey’s blood consumed Deacon senses, ferociously driving him on. Attempting to move behind the Orc, he lunged again attempting to find a place between the Orc’s heavy armor to sink his teeth.
(OCC: Darren shifts to J5 and uses Twin Strike [2 ranged attacks] against BG2, who is still marked with Hunter’s Quarry. Deacon shifts to M7 and attacks BG2 as well. I believe Jayzilla meant to move to M5 not M8, based on his description. If so Deacons Shift will give him Flanking and his attack will receive an additional +2, I will include that in my roll if I am wrong please subtract the 2 from my roll)
Darren's first arrow
Damage from first arrow?
Darren's second arrow
Damage from second arrow?
Hunter's Quarry Damage?
Deacon's bite
Deacon's Bite damage?

Jayzilla
10-03-2009, 06:24 PM
OOC: (yeah, sorry, m5 is correct. Enjoy the +2 :p)

mnemenoi
10-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Sys'lex stands behind the viscous orc, the smell of its fresh blood filling the air with a metallic taste. His spear still gripped tightly in his hands all he can think is that his beloved mistress had met some end at their hands. He could only feel the rage up swell in his tiny body, his spear acting as a receptacle for his emotion.

Sys'lex sure strike attacks the orc from behind

Sys'lex damage, if he hits

kitsune1842
10-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Targ shifts to the side of the Orc he has been attacking so that he and Jaysen flank the beast. With a silence that is almost the opposite of his earlier metalic howl he he shifts the way he holds his axe and brings it down in a strike known to give a uplifting and rejuvenating feel.

((Shift to M3))

Targ uses Recuperating Strike.
Damage if Targ hits(Reroll the D12 if it is a 1 or a 2).