PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Roleplaying

Who.32
09-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi, I'm Ian. I'm trying to put together a small group to set up a roleplaying game using one of three systems: Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness, or Doctor Who. When and how often we meet and the decision of which game to play would be up to the players and their interests.

If you're interested please feel free to call or text me at (702)882-5412 or message me me here. Thank you. :)

fictionalbeing
09-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey Ian,

I could play some COC. I haven't played that game in awhile (though I've played a lot in the past). I'm going to be playing in an upcoming NWOD so that doesn't hold as much interest and I'm not a big Dr. Who fan.

I can play any weekday, after 5:30 pm or so.

Personally, I'm looking for some 4e players to form a weekday (daytime), once per month, game - which I could host.

-Sherm

Jyoti
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi there Ian and Sherm

I'm Kris and I would be interested in CoC as well. Though I will state up front that I have played once at Gencon and not since. I have done RP in MMO's for years but not in PnP games though I would very much like to now.

So I would definitely be interested =)

You can reach me on these forums and I am available as of right now any weekdays cept Mon and Thurs.

Who.32
09-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Alright, thanks for showing interest. Unfortunately I'm probably going to be out of town for a week or two, so I don't want to get ahead of myself planning wise. But I will definitely get in contact with everybody as soon as I'm back in town. :)