PDA

View Full Version : Chaos 6010 A.D. "Pray for Dawn" module

AzgrymnThePale
09-14-2009, 05:24 AM
Hello,

I have a module I will be releasing in a couple of months in PDF format called Pray for Dawn. This will be a low level module based in the year 6010 A.D. Scifi/ dark future/ post apocalyptic/ horror. It is a difficult module, yet It is good for beginners. Maybe 40% roleplaying 60% combat.

If anyone would like to try the actual module out and play it, check out this site under the downloads area for chapters on how to make a character. http://www.chaos6010.com/download.htm

I would tell you more information but then it would ruin the module! Psychological thriller, scifi, horror. This city where the crew attempts to find shelter becomes the nightmare that they must survive. As long as they can hold out until the light of Sol burns away the evil.

Thanks,
Rogue
Arcanum syndicate
http://www.chaos6010.com/

AzgrymnThePale
11-08-2009, 02:16 AM
This twisted module will be released in the beginning of 2010 A.D. only in pdf format. It is unusual in the way that it is completely pathless in it's design. Your crew can go anywhere they wish and each house holds a different nightmare or sick and twisted character. Each dark street tells a different hideous story.

If any are interested in actually playing the module on a VTT I will be scheduling more Pray for Dawn Roleplaying competitions. Where characters are awarded Cool Points for character development, in-game roleplaying, and battle efficiency. The survivor at the end of the module that has the most Cool Points wins a free Chaos 6010 A.D. rulebook.

Simetradon
04-03-2012, 07:11 AM
I have to say, I've played a single session of it, and I'm hooked. The game is like crack... it's brutal and dark, and this module exemplifies everything I enjoy about the Chaos 6010 system.

It's totally a "sandbox" module (from what I've experienced thus far), and it reminds me of the horror that I first experienced in my youth of going through the original Castle Ravenloft module, mixed with the rampaging and quick flow of a heavy metal music video.