PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the 5 Rings: Empire of Rokugan

DMAngus
09-14-2009, 04:10 AM
Welcome to Rokugan, young Samurai and Samurai-Kos. Your stregnth is needed to uphold the Celestial Order from the depraved minions of the Dark Kami, Fu Leng, as well as stopping the machinations of less-than-honorable Samurai and Ronin. Come, join now and use your blade, magic, or courtly influence to destroy the empire's enemies.

Fuzzy alchemist
09-21-2009, 02:49 AM
I am curious. Are people PMing you about this game or giving you any indication of interest? It is a really good setting and I would like to see it catch on a little more. You might want to add descriptions as to what kind of game exactly you want to play and some information on the first adventure arc if you are not getting nibbles of interest. It helps get people interested and gives people an idea of whether you are a good fit. Based on the information present all I would guess is that you are running a game not friendly to monks or tainted characters, but even that I am not sure about as one could use the same description you did for the first two lines of the back of the cover on the core rules and that may have been all you meant.

Percevil
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
lOVE l5r AND IF YOU NEED PLAYER LOOK ME UP :)

Mikal_Silverlake
09-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Indeed, I'd definitely be interested in playing. Either the d10 rules or 3.5 should work fine for me.

HeWhoIsnt
12-18-2009, 03:58 AM
Is there still any interest in this? I would love to play.

Fuzzy alchemist
12-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I might still be interested.

daddystabz
09-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Is this a 1st. edition game? I'm very interested and have a lot of L5R experience.

Fuzzy alchemist
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Well, I was thinking that it was a more recent edition due to the fact that 3.5 was an option, but I think that that may be beside the point. The last reply before you was back in 2009, almost 9 months ago. The person who started the thread did so almost a year ago and never got back to any of us. While I would still be interested I would not hold my breath waiting for the original people to reply. But if nothing else there are at least two of us now who want the game to get started.

daddystabz
09-07-2010, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I knew it was a longshot but I thought I'd check anyhow. My current Wednesday group plays both L5R 1st. edition and DC Adventures (aka M&M 3e) on a rotation.