PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Omega: The Encountered (v1), has arrived. How cool is that?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Alpha Omega: The Encountered (v1) has arrived. How cool is that?

I've been waiting for this patiently for a few months now. I'm ordering it later today and can't wait to check out my copy when it arrives.

Here's blurb sent to my email:

The Encountered Have Arrived

As humanity struggles to survive, Earth is all but lost to the almighty, purifying force of nature. Many creatures roam the wild jungles, forests and desolate tundra that have replaced what was once sprawling cities and carefully controlled land. Some are sentient and benevolent, watching over those that stray into the Wilds, however, most are predators of incredible power, hunting the denizens of the New World.

The Encountered: Volume I contains over 200 creatures and 285 pages, with full color illustrations, orthographic views, rules for creature creation, templates for modifying or customizing creatures, an encounter management guide and several optional factions. Purchase your copy of The Encountered: Volume I today! (http://mindstormlabs.createsend.com/t/r/l/diithj/tddddylh/y)

Questions, statements, protests, rebuttals, &/or remarks? Be sure to share them on this thread.

Okay; share away!

JessHartley
09-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Alpha Omega: The Encountered (v1) has arrived. How cool is that?

I've been waiting for this patiently for a few months now. I'm ordering it later today and can't wait to check out my copy when it arrives.

Here's blurb sent to my email:

The Encountered Have Arrived

As humanity struggles to survive, Earth is all but lost to the almighty, purifying force of nature. Many creatures roam the wild jungles, forests and desolate tundra that have replaced what was once sprawling cities and carefully controlled land. Some are sentient and benevolent, watching over those that stray into the Wilds, however, most are predators of incredible power, hunting the denizens of the New World.

The Encountered: Volume I contains over 200 creatures and 285 pages, with full color illustrations, orthographic views, rules for creature creation, templates for modifying or customizing creatures, an encounter management guide and several optional factions. Purchase your copy of The Encountered: Volume I today! (http://mindstormlabs.createsend.com/t/r/l/diithj/tddddylh/y)

Questions, statements, protests, rebuttals, &/or remarks? Be sure to share them on this thread.

Okay; share away!

You didn't include a poll item for "Already have it, OMG, it's full of stars!"

Beautiful book, seriously. I love how each page is laid out as if you're learning about the "monster" on the same sort of display screen. Makes it so easy to find stats/info, and the organization is very intuitive!

Not to mention, the creatures range from horrific to awesome and back!

~jess

nijineko
09-16-2009, 06:24 PM
sounds interesting, but have not heard of it. thanks for the heads up... what kind of system does it use?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-03-2010, 01:12 PM
You didn't include a poll item for "Already have it, OMG, it's full of stars!"

Beautiful book, seriously. I love how each page is laid out as if you're learning about the "monster" on the same sort of display screen. Makes it so easy to find stats/info, and the organization is very intuitive!

Not to mention, the creatures range from horrific to awesome and back!

~jess
Gosh Dern It! Forgots de poll.

I still want this item. Soon, hopefully.