PDA

View Full Version : 4.0 froggotten realms in western mass

tigerknee
09-10-2009, 02:09 AM
if youre willing to travel to the great booines of berkshire county,or live in berkshire county..i am getting together an 3.5 forgotten realms game,,
(this was going to be 4.0 but since most people i know hate it and the low output by people to join i am turning it to 3.5)
the day the game will most likely be on is monday or tuseday depenig on the players sceuldual, but if people cannot make those days but can come on an diffenent day and its during the day/eveing i will try to make this work.
Also if this works out it will be my first real dm expirenace since im an player 99% of the time...
so if intrested just send me an message with the day and times for avablity

IvanDragonov
11-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey I'm used to playing 2nd ed. but am def up for learning the newer ones. I PC alot, and the Realms are great except....for Eliminster! I also DM a homebrew for 2nd ed. with great success, but all my players moved. I think you're a lil less than a hour from me, in Springfield, one of my players made that commute all the time so I am more than willing to travel! Lemme know or email me at amoparaiso@aim.com