PDA

View Full Version : The Possible Rotating DM Game Of Awesome

Ruki
09-08-2009, 08:02 PM
So myself and a friend were thinking: We have Tuesday's free, we like D&D, neither of us really want to DM.....so we came up with a Rotating DM game idea.

Basically each week someone else would DM (or until the quest was over), thus giving everyone a chance to play. Well, either that, or we find someone who really likes to host games and they can be the exclusive DM.

We both have also just learned of the Gestalt thing....and it is sounding pretty badass. Would love to give that a try!

Exact times/program used can be negotiated.

So basically....we're looking for people, who are free on Tuesday's, who want to DM/Play, who don't no-show, and....well, that's it really. So, who's in?

(But really, finding an exclusive DM would be the best.)

Dormarth
09-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Depending on the time on Tuesday, I'm in. Capable DM that also really wants to play in a game for once. Been waiting almost 2 years to =P

MarshamSane
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Dependson the time, and gestalt is ****ing awesome. but be aware of the restrictions and stuff. Makes Mystic Theurge and Mentalist classes even more feasable.

Short answer: I am interested.

I suggest we use the P&PG chatter for game, and mythweavers for the char sheets.

(I'm in the navy and that way I can consistantly make games, even if the ship goes underway)

Ruki
09-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Woo~! A bunch of people are interested, here's a list!

1. Myself
2. Cade Sydal
3. Gmoz
4. Nocturn133
5. Cannotthink
6. Dormarth
7. MarshamSane

Nocturn said that he may know someone who might be interested in being the perm. DM, which I think would be ideal. Any word on that?

Also, we should pick a day/time for us to all get online and hammer out details.

VanaLove
09-09-2009, 07:11 PM
I'd totally be interested in joining. Email is VanaLove@aol.com. I'll check this regularly too.

<3

Ruki
09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE! A DAY AND TIME HAS BEEN SET TO MEET TO DISCUSS THIS WONDERFUL GAME!

Ahem....Wednesday the 16th, 7:30est in the P&P chat room! So make sure you're there and stuff.

Also? If you know of someone who would want to be a perma DM, bring them along! The only reason we are doing rotating is because everyone wants to play, and no one really wants to DM, haha.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
....well, it seems like I have to send my laptop away for repairs for about 10 days, so come Tuesday I will likely be without the laptop. If you guys wanna do the meeting without me, that's cool. Otherwise we can just push it back until my laptop is back and not being a piece of shit.

Raiygn
09-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Right, so I am the perma DM that Nocturn knows. I already have the campaign setting and much of the first mission or perhaps well into the second written out (as a guideline of course).

Ruki
09-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Awesomeness, if you could PM your e-mail address so I could ask you some things....that would be awesome. Yay for you willing to do this!

Raiygn
09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Well, I'm pretty much ready to start when you guys are. We just need a starting date and I'll need to see your character sheets.