PDA

View Full Version : For my fellow hockey fans on the board

Harwel
09-03-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.howmanydaystillhockey.com/

The countdown is on. Go Bruins!

(I know there's only a few of us but felt I had to share my excitement. :D)

KnightoftheOldCode
09-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Avs fan here. Never get to watch much hockey due to working and the fact that nobody else I know watches hockey. I due enjoy watching the wranglers play(our local echl team). I would like to get to see a frozen fury game, every year the kings and avs play one game here but I have yet to have the money to go. At least the Avs cant do worse then last yet :)

cplmac
09-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes, as bad as the Pirates are doing, everyone here is looking forward to football and hockey seasons. Go Pens!

Oldgamer
09-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Go BlueJackets ... hell anyone but the Stars! :) Growing up in Ohio, hockey was a huge part of my life. I loved the Oilers all the way up until Columbus finally got their own pro team. They had a helluva college team when I was a teenager, I played against them inter mural. But when they went pro, I dropped my Oilers like a hot potato :) Living in Florida the past 18 years (minus military travel), I enjoyed watching the Lightning actually walk away with the Cup one year, but I thought ... what they hell, they're all Russian's!

yukonhorror
09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
definately an avs fan, and you are right, they can't do worse.

I attribute it to the nugget's success. If they do good, avs do bad, and vice-versa. Normally not a problem, but with nuggets doing good, it is difficult for the avs to do well. Same with the rockies and the broncos.

Vodka
09-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Augh! I cannot wait until the season starts. Been driving myself nuts with no hockey to watch. Let's go Caps!

Q-man
09-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Yes, as bad as the Pirates are doing, everyone here is looking forward to football and hockey seasons. Go Pens!

Hey! We needed the pirates this season. The Superbowl and Stanley Cup wins used up just about all of our emotions. 6 weeks of bad baseball is exactly what we needed to be ready for Pittsburgh's professional sports to start up again.

Also, Go Pens!!

cpljarhead
09-09-2009, 08:21 AM
Hey! We needed the pirates this season. The Superbowl and Stanley Cup wins used up just about all of our emotions. 6 weeks of bad baseball is exactly what we needed to be ready for Pittsburgh's professional sports to start up again.

Also, Go Pens!!
gotta agree with you there, nothing like a record breaking losing streak of 17 straight years to get ones goat. cant wait for football and hockey seasons to be here albeit i am originally from buffalo and still root for those teams i do root on the pens and steelers too.

Harwel
09-09-2009, 03:22 PM
6 days until the B's first preseason game (vs. the Rangers). Wish they had Kessel re-signed, this salary cap is such a bother... :lol:

Mindbomb
09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
GO DETROIT!!!!!! **** Shittsburgh. And Crosby with his bad mojo jinxing ass.

KnightoftheOldCode
09-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Only a few more days, hopefully the avs will have a good season because injuries are quickly driving my football team into the ground (Seahawks). In closing I leave this for detroit fans :p

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6289/blueline236.jpg