PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Realms.

XenoZiden
09-03-2009, 04:30 PM
The following is copy/pasted from my Wizard.com Forum Post (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75850/20033425/%5B4e_MaptoolsampSkype%5D_Saturday_Game_More_Infor mation_inside)

Hello all, if you're reading this thread, here, you're probably interested in what I have to offer.

Well, let me tell you a little bit about the game. The game will be based in forgotten realms, I've chosen this because I feel that the forgotten realms offer the most lore that most people know some of it's also honestly one of the more interesting settings that have been published. Currently, we'd like to have five or six players, as that would be an ideal amount, however that may or may not happen. It depends on how many people are truly interested.

Now then, to start off with. I do have a couple homebrew rules, I will post the ones that you currently need to know below. Any homebrew classes are generally welcome, though I reserve my right to deny any of those. All material found in the character builder is completely acceptable, though I have changed a couple of feats to do little bit more, and be more helpful for certain classes. The party will be starting at level 5 or 6.

I going to go with what people want right now, the people who have confirmed that they will be participating in this have chosen good aligned, so it is for preferred that you play a good or unaligned though keep in mind that we are using the 3.5 ruleset on alignment. So you'll have lawful good and chaotic good, lawful evil. All that good stuff. So, all alignment should be in this form. If you want to talk to me about maybe choosing a different alignment from the party. Maybe a motivation that would allow you and them to work together I'm totally accepting of this. But we do need to talk a bit about it. That being said, this group is really into role-playing,if you're not too big on role-playing then this might not be the group for you, we're not going to neglect combat at all, but you might notice that there will be a session here and there where we never really get to the combat.

Now for a little bit more information about the campaign itself. We start in the port town of Alaghôn, the capital of Turmish. You've all come to the to the city in your own way, some of you have come from across the world and some of you may have been born here. And honestly that's as much as I can really tell you. Generally I sandbox a lot of my campaigns and I will take the game wherever the players wish to take it. Once the direction is laid out. Then I'll start truly planning, but I really feel bad till we meet a couple times. I can't get a good idea of where people are interested in taking a campaign.

Game Location: Maptool+Skype
Meeting Times: Saturday Nights
Starts at 9:00 PM
Ends at 11:00 PM
Times are -4 GMT (That's EST for everyone out there.)

Note: The Day can change if people want it to. However Saturday is a preference.

If anybody happens to be interested in this game then you can contact me at XenoZiden@gmail.com

Feat changes:

Distant Advantage and Weapon Focus-like Feats: A choice of one of these is granted as a free feat at level 3.

kurtthedm
09-03-2009, 10:03 PM
I would be interested in playing.

Orcus
09-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I would KILL to play! This is exactly the game I've been looking for! You can reply to this, PM me, or email me at orcus113@yahoo.com. I would love to hear back from you! Thanks!

Gmoz
09-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I would definitively be interested.

RPGGamer
09-05-2009, 02:47 AM
I'll interested in it too.

XenoZiden
09-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow, We filled up Fast. We're now completely full.

RPGGamer
09-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Are we going to be starting this week?

kurtthedm
09-06-2009, 10:48 AM
I will be playing Perrin Bramblefoot, a halfling chaos sorcerer from Luskan who can also double as a rogue (he can disable traps and be sneaky sneaky).

XenoZiden
09-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Our first session will be September 12th At 9PM EST.

RPGGamer
09-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Just wondering how are we going to prepare for tomorrow's session?