PDA

View Full Version : Tempe, AZ Sci-Fi

squidyak
09-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Since my last campaign only got one bite, is anyone interested in any of these?

Mutant Rising (PL 5): In the near future the divisions between rich and poor are stark and unbending. Mutants have begun to appear in the slums. Feared and despised, they are forced to hide their abilities and band together for protection. A very dark X-Men campaign.
Cop Drama (PL 4): It's 1975 in San Francisco. You have a badge and a BFG. Nuff said.
Novus Terra (PL 6): Sol is dying and will take Earth with it. Humanity must escape to the stars.
Those Left Behind (PL 6 ish): Left for dead by those fleeing into the heavans, those left behind go through their lives in a world stripped of resources and doomed to be consumed by the sun.
Wierd War (PL 4): It's 1945 and Hitler's mutant armies have taken their first steps onto American soil.
Star*Drive (PL 7): Space Opera
Dark Matter (PL 5): X-Files-ish
The Realy Wild West (PL 4): Wild west setting, but anachronisms are the rule of the day. Want a 70s style pimp gunslinger? Draw sucka! A shotgun wielding Zulu warrior? Oongawa *****es! Ace Ventura in chaps, uh ok.
Something else?

If I can get 2 people, but no more I'll run Cop Drama. If I can pull more than 3 Cop Drama is the back-up campaign for when we have a low turnout. Basically everyone makes a cop and whenever only 2 people show up those two cops are partners.

shenkyr
09-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi, I'm kind of new to pen and paper games but I'm familiar with RPGs and some dice rolling. I'm interested in getting into it and I'm in your area, the gametype doesn't really matter to me just something fun.

squidyak
09-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Thanks for replying. Let me contact another potential player to see if he's still interested and that will make 2. I'd of course like to pull in some more but 2 is workable in the short-term.

Giddoen
09-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I would be interested as well. I am in Scottsdale and have a 10 yr who games as well. I am a long time GM but love to play as well.

Law Dog
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Well, then maybe we do have a shot. :biggrin: