PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Vs. Predator RPG

Descronan
08-31-2009, 09:00 AM
This is a high paced, high mortality game. The plan is to run this as a one-shot or short run campaign. The PCs will start as a troup of Predators hunting soft meat (humans) on a remote research planet. The plot will unfold as the predators encounter greater resistance.

If a Predator PC dies, the player can create a new PC who is human and must deal with the chaos that ensues and uncover what the corporation was REALLY doing on the planet...

Simple 10 system is designed for a super-slim set of rules to allow for fast character creation and cinematic games.

I am available every Monday and Thursday and alternate Fridays from 6:30 to about 11 PM. Looking for 3-6 players.

aekgflewhgle
09-04-2009, 05:10 AM
I am very interested in this,but where are you located?It's about 21 miles from me.I could technically ride my bike there,but it'd be the return trip at 11:30 I'd be worried about.

But anyway transportation aside,are you still looking for players?

Descronan
09-08-2009, 11:27 PM
There is a possibility of moving this to clearwater or largo depending on who is willing to play/host. As of right now I'm assuming it will be at my house in St. Pete so yeah, that would be a good long haul for you.

So far I have two people really interested in the Eastside Project which is another campaign I'm trying to form. It is a 1920's horror/investigation game similar to the x-files, hell boy, or call of Cthulu. They have both expressed interest in the AVP game though so maybe we can get together and make a decision. Looks like Mondays are the prefered day so far.

Soft Serve
03-21-2010, 03:39 PM
If you were using d20 I was going to point you to my Predator and Alien d20 stats for 3.5e. Just to help mainly since I woulden't be able to play with my RL group taking most of that time... Anyway if you find a use for them or the PDFs attached feel free to hijack them.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=134979#post134979