PDA

View Full Version : Hero Forge

AnimusVirtus
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
I am looking to start up a low-medium mana dark-age-esque fantasy campaign in an original yet not unfamiliar world. I am able to GM on the weekend evenings (Friday or Saturday) if I gather enough folks around Burlington OR I would be happy to GM in Iowa City (Thursday nights) if most people turn out to be located there [I have a class at the university late that afternoon].

At any rate, it has been too long since I last played a pen and paper and I am quite looking forward to interactively telling some of the stories that have gathered in my and your heads.

Arctyr
09-01-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm in Burlington and would be interested. I don't have much experience but I'm willing to learn.

AnimusVirtus
09-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Experience is not important, especially since I am no rules-monger. If you know of anyone else who might be interested in playing, let me know or send them this way. Before we start, I'm hoping to round up 2 or 3 more players. The fewer we have, the more I'll be inclined to use GURPS as it downplays the concept of archetypes (warrior, rogue, mage, cleric).

Arctyr
09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't really know anyone else in the area who would be interested.. As for GURPS, I know that system about as well as I know D&D, and I like its flexibility.