PDA

View Full Version : The Ravenloft Files

Arkhemedes
08-29-2009, 12:43 AM
Due to my moving from Bedford to southwest Fort Worth, I am losing at least one of my f2f D&D players. So I'm looking to take on at least one more. We are starting up a new Ravenloft campaign (something that I do every fall for a few months). Then we will be switching back to a Greyhawk campaign that I run for the remainder of the year. Please check out my profile for more info or post here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks, Arkhemdes

Rochin
08-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Finally a game close......doh, a once a week schedule! Sounds great, though I am unable to do once a week. If you have not done so, now that your in Ft Worth you should go to http://www.meetup.com/Funny-Shaped-Dice. There are a ton of members there looking for Ft Worth games, many with open schedules and such.

I love Ravenloft, so I wish you luck in running it. Always made my players in any games I ran nervious when some mist or fog showed up. lol.

Arkhemedes
08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the info Rochin. Perhaps if I have difficulties with getting a player or two I'll switch to every other week and let you know.

Rochin
08-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Not a problem, I hate seeing awesome games missing players. Ravenloft 2nd edition was good times....well for the DM anyway. :biggrin:

khanrava
08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
What time do you guys meet and how long do you generally play? Tuesday's would be very doable for me and I'm DYING to get in a game again.

Arkhemedes
08-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Players usually show up between 6 and 6:30 and we play until about 10 or so. Our first get together at the new place should be Tuesday Sept 8th. Let me know if you have any more questions.

khanrava
08-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Sounds perfect! Also, what is D&D 3.75? Is that like 3.5 plus house rules or was there actually something between 3.5 and 4 that I missed? Doesn't matter, count me in.

Arkhemedes
08-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Good to hear!

3.75 is just a slang term for Pathfinder, which is basically the latest version of 3.5, though it isn't published by WotC. Pathfinder is often called 3.75 so that people don't mistake it for a completely different system from 3.5, which it isn't.

I'll send you a PM with my phone number so we can talk.

Rochin
09-05-2009, 10:21 PM
You still looking for a player? My Tuesdays have opened up a bit.

Arkhemedes
09-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Well, for anyone who may be interested I am still looking for one or two more players.

Arkhemedes
10-19-2009, 07:00 PM
This campaign has now switched to Sundays. We have had a few players come and go and some potential players come and go. So at this point, I'm still looking for a couple of players.