PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder, Bennington Vermont

proscriptus
08-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Can you believe, the nucleus of a new game is forming in Bennington, Vermont. Emerging from long retirement to GM is ace Chris Sobolowski. On the bass, ancient magic & languages scholar Kate Sullivan. I'll be on rhythm guitar, and we could use 1-3 more people the round out the group.

The gig: Pathfinder. I've got the 84-pound core GM/player's book to peruse, and we're planning on running a Pathfinder 1st level module to get the rust off, and familiarize ourselves with the game.

The time will be every other Tuesday evening, probably starting the game at 7PM. Location: Kate's house, downtown Bennington. She injured her knee badly, twice, this year, and isn't hugely mobile. And if is hasn't sunk in, there is a woman playing, my droogs.

Date: TBA. Probably September, we'll be in touch. Feel free to email me, or call 786-APE-RIOT. If you know Chris, he may be in touch independently. Please RSVP, either way.

It's on, on like Donkey Kong.

proscriptus
09-24-2009, 08:41 AM
We had an introductory meeting on Tuesday, and will be having our first formal meeting on the 29th, at Madison's in downtown Bennington, 6:45 PM, for character generation. Current player count is five plus GM Chris. Average age is about 30.

Visit groups.yahoo.com/group/BennDnD/ for more.

proscriptus
11-04-2009, 08:05 AM
The game is up and running: Every other Tuesday, 6:30-9:30, next meeting on November 17. Sit-ins welcome; contact Chris (mailto://donjonmaestro@gmail.com) to make arrangements.

Player count is now 6. Not really Pathfinder, more like some evil hybrid of Advanced and 3.5/Pathfinder. You'd have to know Chris to understand. Good stuff.