PDA

View Full Version : Is there any chance that an epic style book will be made ???

WhiteTiger
08-28-2009, 08:17 AM
This is probably just wishful thinking but I wonder if there is any chance that an epic level book will be produced for Pathfinder ?

Any thoughts ???

templeorder
08-28-2009, 08:51 AM
I've not seen a published roadmap myself, and won't probably play it (but would far prefer it over 4E given the choice). Hey, the more support thats given, the greater the chance. Make sure to spread the word, promote the products and effort, contribute where possible and provide direct feedback.

CEBedford
09-05-2009, 09:54 PM
They mention the possibility in the GM section of the Core Rulebook but I get the impression that it's not on the current roster of upcoming material.

tesral
09-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Well they have so far been amenable to player input. Prod in that direction, it could be fruitful.

Baldwin Stonewood
09-07-2009, 11:23 AM
No insider information here but I could foresee it eventually in the their product development. The company is committed to its market and an epic level development just seems like a natural path. Everything in due time.

WhiteTiger
09-08-2009, 08:54 AM
They mention the possibility in the GM section of the Core Rulebook but I get the impression that it's not on the current roster of upcoming material.

I'll have to look through that section. I was kinda hoping that maybe they would include it in the main book but I knew that was too much to ask for.

I'll have to poke around paizo's website and see If I can get some info from them about it and see if there is any chance of it getting developed.

agoraderek
09-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Maybe in 2012 or later. They have no immediate plans for an Epic book.

LordChicken
09-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Well all I know is that if they make a Epic Level handbook for Pathfinder, I hope they make an expanded character sheet, Epic stuff gets big

tesral
09-16-2009, 04:51 PM
One reason I do sheets on the computer any more. Size is not an issue.