PDA

View Full Version : Looking FOr group

kitsune1842
08-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks to changes in my work it seems I am once more without a group to game with in person.

I am a 27 YoA male, that bathes regularly and while shy is generaly friendly and enjoys all kinds of games.

I have Thursdays and Fridays free till about 10pm and all day Saturday and Sunday to game starting August 31st.

I have been enjoying 4th ed DND a whole lot and am hoping to keep playing it, but am open to other games. I enjoy Cyberpunk a lot, and have played a lot of the Old WoD. I ave not played Exaulted but have been interested in possibly picking it up in the past.

If any group is looking for a new player, or in the case of 4th ed someone that might be able to GM on occasion but preffers to play, and are interested hit me up. You can PM me, Email me, or even hit me on the Chat room where I am a lot of evenings.

Dark
08-28-2009, 03:03 PM
There is quite a bit of play by post 4e here as well if you need something to pass the time while you wait for a table top game to open up.

kitsune1842
08-29-2009, 04:05 PM
I know, I got a play by post I am in, but those are slow. I wnat an actual table top game so I can socialize with people and not have to wait days and days between posts.