PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords

kwixson
08-27-2009, 12:03 PM
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins in the small coastal town of Sandpoint. In a time when rumors of rampaging dragons and massing armies of giants have everyone on edge, the people of Sandpoint eagerly anticipate the coming festival to commemorate the consecration of a new temple.

------

I'm trying this out to see what kind of response I get at this site. I plan to begin running a Pathfinder Adventure Path adventure this fall if I can drum up the business. We will probably meet in a public space, either one of the local game shops or at a resturaunt or coffee shop. The day is flexibleble but I'm shooting for Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon, leaning toward Sunday afternoon.

Bluntaxe
08-27-2009, 03:21 PM
How often? I could probably do Sunday afternoons. Saturdays are unlikely.

kwixson
11-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Revisiting this notion, queuing up for next year. If I can find five decent people to play with on Sundays in January (three of four at most) then I'd really like to put this table together.

In the mean-time, I'm also putting together a 1 or 2 of 4 Fridays game: playing the 2nd half of the Dungeon Magazine Savage Tide adventure path adventure. We'll be playing usually at Bernhard Center in conjunction with the Western Michigan Gamer's Guild meeting when school is in session, and at the Applebee's inside of Video Hits Plus (upstairs) when school's out.