PDA

View Full Version : GURPS Sci Fi

michael
08-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Not looking for peeps to play in a mid-future sci fi, suspense campaign. Parts of the campaign will be home-based, and parts will be riding the wave of a conflict bigger than yourselves.

The game's style will be balanced and cinematic.

The story is set on a future Mars domed colony. There is some space action. It is a gritty, dark survival campaign with warring factions and lots of future-tech.

A mysterious cult appeared in the Solar system during Mars' terraforming and it's members seem to always avoid trouble, but trouble is everywhere. Mars' security forces are stretched thin because of black market and pirate activity.

Bounty hunters are bullying people in the streets to find their quarry. Mysterious artifacts that hint at mankind's origin keep showing up.

Humankind is approaching the epoch of FTL technology and an alien menace arrives in a wake of destruction...

What will you do?

Game is full as of 10-7-2009.

Pol
08-28-2009, 10:25 AM
I am down to play & Saturdays will usually work for me. I've never played gurps before, but I am very familiar with the rules.

michael
09-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Just bumping this thread back up to the top. Still looking for players.

michael
10-01-2009, 05:58 AM
The first session is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct 7. I am expecting 4-5 players. If you are interested in making the first session, send a pm or email.