PDA

View Full Version : Poughkeepsie, NY - Looking for 1 or 2 players

Papa-DRB
08-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Where: Poughkeepsie, NY, near Marist College
When: Monday evenings 6pm - 9pm, starting October 5th
System: Pathfinder (final) rule set

I have 3 players already and am looking for 1 or 2 more. My wife and I are out of town most of the summer, and one player is gone most of September is why the late start date.

Some information on myself, the other players and my big three campaign requirements.

I am 60+, and the other three are 35-50, so I am not looking for kids. You need to be at least 21 (older would be better) and have your own transportation. Whilst I have some house rules, the big three are:

1. I will provide guidelines on what kind of characters and will provide a generic outline of what to expect, so plan accordingly.
2. You must be willing to play an adventurer, ie. you must be willing, even eager, to go into situations no sane, average citizen would get into.
3. I run "Adventure Paths", ie. you must be willing to follow the campaign premise and plot.

Will be running Legacy of Fire.

If you are interested, send an email to papa_drb at yahoo dot com and we can meet for coffee at the Starbucks opposite Marist and have a chat after Labor Day.

-- david
Papa.DRB

(the address is for Marist College. I will give mine out if/when someone joins the group)

Papa-DRB
09-13-2009, 07:51 AM
*bump*

Dark
09-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Wrong day and otherwise I may have sent the word to some of my players but I'll ask them all the same if any are game I'll give them your e-mail.

Papa-DRB
09-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks!

-- david
Papa.DRB

Trexnco
03-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Are you guys still looking for players? Monday fits my schedule and I fit the age range for the game. Also familiar with the Pathfinder rules.

Papa-DRB
03-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Your timing is impeccable. I have four players, a DM NPC, and have been considering asking for a fifth player for the last few weeks. However last night the Rogue player let us know that she will be out till late July because of work reasons.

Send me an email to Papa_DRB@Yahoo.com and we can meet at the Starbucks down by Marist. I would be available Tue, Wed, Thur or Fri afternoons.

-- david
Papa.DRB

Fugue
08-13-2013, 04:51 PM
I know this is an old thread but you don't happen to still be looking for players? Recently moved to the Kingston area and would like to join in on a new game.

Papa.DRB
08-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Actually yes we are looking for another player. Send a note to Papa_DRB@Yahoo.com and we can setup a meeting at the Starbucks at Marist College to talk.

-- david
Papa.DRB

edit: Oh, and we have moved the campaign to Sunday night if that makes a difference.