PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a supplement for 2e

Pellinore
08-25-2009, 10:41 PM
I am looking for a 2nd edition supplement but cannot remember which one it is. It contains the Bard spell/level expansion table which expands the Bard's spell progression up to 40th level I believe. I cannot seem to be able to recall which supplement it is! Curses!!

So. I am going to pose the question here...: "Does anyone here know which supplement it is?"

I seem to remember that it wasn't a well known supplement.....

Arkhemedes
08-25-2009, 11:28 PM
FRs Faiths & Avatars Pg 22

Pellinore
08-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Thank you. What a stroke of luck, it is a book I have recently purchased via Ebay. I should be getting it in the mail soon.

Thanks again!

cplmac
08-26-2009, 07:41 PM
And how nice is it that you now don't have to try and track it down, since you already have a copy on the way to you?

Pellinore
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
It is great not having to track it down! A few years ago I had lost all my gaming stuff to a flood. Most of it was D&D material I had collected since I started playing (in 1978:redface:). All in all it was about 8,000 dollars worth of D&D stuff (I had multiples of several items along with maps and wooden sets and miniatures...) . I am now trying to replace all of it.

cplmac
08-28-2009, 07:52 PM
It is great not having to track it down! A few years ago I had lost all my gaming stuff to a flood. Most of it was D&D material I had collected since I started playing (in 1978:redface:). All in all it was about 8,000 dollars worth of D&D stuff (I had multiples of several items along with maps and wooden sets and miniatures...) . I am now trying to replace all of it.

Wow, sounds like you rolled several 1s in a row at that time.

traesin
09-02-2009, 03:04 AM
oh that sucks. i had a bunch of 2nd e stuff stolen about 5 years ago. It was in one of my friends car when the car was stolen by another (now ex) friend.