PDA

View Full Version : Fsu d&d

zencoyote
08-25-2009, 06:10 AM
August 25th, 2009

The People
We are group of avid D&D players, and some very cool cats. :cool: We are 18-30 years old, mostly college students, but welcome anyone that enjoys a good D&D game.

The Game
Our game is currently set in the super-metropolis of Kaddastrei, nicknamed The City of Guilds. Our characters are currently level 9, with a good bit of gold and alot of magic items. The downside to this, is that the game is no longer "newbie friendly", requiring an intermediate understanding of how 3.5 works.
The DM
I have 5 years of DMing experience. I reward cleverness and good ideas, and punish bad ideas, all in terms of the game. I am more likely to say "yes" to your character concepts than I am to say "no", as long as they are within the rules of the game.

What we are looking for
We are looking for players that are honest, consistent, and above-all, able to work well with the group. If you're the type of player that can't laugh at himself, or takes game too serious, or has a hard time seperating fantasy from reality, then this is not the game for you.

We will supply everything you need to play the game, although having your own Player's Handbook v3.5 will be helpful.

We need 1-3 new players to replenish our ranks.

If you are seriously interested in joining our awesome game, please e-mail me at Omega_zen@hotmail.com

duncandun
08-27-2009, 09:38 AM
very cool indeed!