PDA

View Full Version : Making a Name

biomachine555
08-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Just got the Hackmaster basic book. I am new to GM'ing so I will mostly be running converted modules from merps and Kenzer co and stringing them together to form a story of characters starting to make a name for themselves in the land. This will be about traveling the land searching for adventure, not running frantically around trying to save the world from destruction. So if you like KoDT and feel like traversing the land for gold and adventure get in touch.

tholias
08-23-2009, 05:34 PM
I've done some Hackmastering before. When were you thinking of running the game? I'd totally love to run this Half-Elf Rogue (Conman Package) I rolled a while ago.

biomachine555
08-23-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm going to be running the new basic edition and plan on evolving to the advance edition when it finally comes out. So I'm not going to allow anything except what is in the basic book and KoDT issues right now. If we play for awhile and get to 5th level before the advanced edition comes out then I may change my mind about sticking to the book. So I afraid that a half-elf is not possible right now.

tholias
08-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Ah, I didn't realize the Basic book was a departure from all of the 4th Edition Hackmaster stuff. Either way, I'd still like to play if it fits in my schedule.

Peeaceful_Dizzy
10-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I am not exactly sure what you guys are referring to...but its ADnD right? I am very interested in playing a game with kool peeps...if you have room please let me know..and thanks for your time... Bernard southcalg@gmail.com or call 626 518 2496 later

Shimeran
03-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Sorry if this is a thread necro, but I'm curious as to if this game is still open. I'm looking for a new group and Hackmaster looks like and interesting change of pace. I read through the players section and it's got some interesting things going that I'd like to check out.