PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in the Old Republic

amardolem
08-23-2009, 10:13 AM
I have finally gotten around to picking up the Saga corebook and I have checked out some of the other books and will most likely be doing an Old Republic game. Unfortunately my life is such that I have little time to design whole adventures. Does anyone out there put out 3rd party scenarios? I'm hoping one of you veteran SWRPG players can get on the right path. I checked out the Dawn of Defiance stuff, but converting it to Old Republic seems more trouble than it's worth. There must be something out there no?

I appreciate any help in this regard

Slipstream
08-23-2009, 10:35 PM
I highly suggest you pick up the KOTOR campaign guide. I don't own it, but I'm certain there are some jumping off story points in a chapter or three.

amardolem
08-23-2009, 10:57 PM
I checked it out...I'll probably get it but I need fleshed out adventures. If I want to ever play the game..my schedule is such that if I have to write and stat out the adventures I'll be playing (well GMing technically) in 2015.

You'd think a big company like Hasbro could pay a few Star Wars minded designers to kick out a module or 2 for all the campaign guides they have out....sheesh :o

russdm
08-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Get the Clone Wars Campaign guide since that happens during the old republic as well.

Dawn of Defiance would not work for the old republic with major modification. I have adventure ideas, but not really the time/inclination to make te adventures since i am trying to get working so i can start playing again.

I could send you some of my ideas with possible encounters for inspiration to use...

Inquisitor Tremayne
08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
If and when the wizards site gets back up I think there is someone over there that has posted links to adventures they have made. May or may not be Old Republic specific.

amardolem
08-28-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks!

Inquisitor Tremayne
10-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks!

Sure thing! Let us know if you find anything or how the campaign is going.

cigamnogard
10-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes, please I always like to know how others are gaming!