PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Star Wars Saga Edition Game

russdm
08-22-2009, 05:01 PM
So the play-by-post saga game i was in quit and i was wanting to find another one. There is one in the works i am seeing if it would work, but it seems there may be need of a gm and i am already running a game.

I want to be able to play in a game instead of run another, but I do have ideas for games to run. I am hoping to find something saga edition that's open here, since i don't want to start another php game. the other saga game i want to run won't be by php; and the one i am running, i want to run a version non-php.

So thats everything. anyway, Have a good day peoples.

Jayzilla
08-31-2009, 05:04 PM
I would also like to play something in the saga edition, I have the RCR and all that jazz :) if you have any luck, let me know.

russdm
08-31-2009, 05:13 PM
So it looks like i may find a couple of games to play in. I am always looking for a pbp game using saga edition or 4th edition.

Jayzilla
08-31-2009, 05:18 PM
now, when you say 'saga' edition, I at first thought you meant 'luke skywalker' era. But those guys running the clone trooper campiagn are also playing with 'saga' edition.

Would you mind clarifying it for me a bit? Thanks.

russdm
08-31-2009, 05:22 PM
saga refers to the gaming edition used. Star Wars Saga Edition of the roleplaying game.

A game set with luke skywalker and the movies would be a rebellion era game.

I am running a knights of the old republic pbp game. you should look it over in teh campaign invitations section to see if you would want to play in it before going to the section here in pbp for it.

Jayzilla
08-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Ah, ok, IC: When you say 'star wars saga' I think of the last three movies, not the first three. thanks for the clarification.

{edit:} Ok, so the saga edition is a totally different rulebook from the RCR. I've apparently never heard of it.{/edit}

russdm
09-24-2009, 05:48 PM
So i am still trying to find a star wars game.