PDA

View Full Version : AVATAR trailer

Slipstream
08-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Because you know, James Cameron likes sci-fi, and so do you. 14 years in the making, this is his new over-hyped-holy-crap-look-what-I-can-do-with-new-technology movie.

Teaser Trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avatar/hd/)

And yes, I linked you the HD version, because it's worth the minute or so seeing it in HD. Or is it?

Definitely pretty, but I'll hold final judgment at credit roll.

jade von delioch
08-20-2009, 09:14 PM
looks interesting along the same lines as Final fantasy: the spirits within.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Site must be down. I'll have to check back later.

emblasochist
08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
I was watching the trailer in the theaters the night I went to see G. I. Joe and said to my buddy; THAT is what a D&D monk is supposed to be like. A person with a high level of willpower and discipline, the speed and agility of a cheetah and expertise in some martial weapons like the tonufa, the sais, a quarterstaff, nanchuka, maybe kamas, and himself as his greatest weapon.

Oops... Thought you were talking about the movie for Avatar: The Last Airbender... Ignore this post if you will...

Slipstream
08-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Oops... Thought you were talking about the movie for Avatar: The Last Airbender... Ignore this post if you will...
Yeah, that would be M. Knight Shimshammy's adaptation. Unfortunate timing, though there are three movies with the number nine in it this year. Just be sure you know what you are going to see.

jade von delioch
08-22-2009, 12:36 AM
there are at least 3-4 movies out this year about the same basic plot as this movie- which is werid. Basic plot meaning: The humans are the bad guys because they are killing an alien race to steal their planet from them.