Updates for you:
Name: Ferragus
Curent career: Watchman
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Dark Brown
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 155 (But he's still young)
Religion: The Lady
Nationality: Bretonnian, Brionne, Brionne (Unless you would rather I be from a different city/province)
Number of siblings: 2
Distinguishing Marks: Broken Nose
Int: 32 (See talents below)
Advance Profile: WS 10, BS 5, S 5, AG 5, Int 10, Fel 5, W 2 (Sorry, still thinking over the first advance. Will get back to you)
Weapons: Dagger on belt, Hand weapon (is it ok if I take a Military Hammer?) Knuckle-dusters (Paid for with starting cash)
Armour: Leather Jack ( Body 1 and Arms 1), Leather Skull cap (head 1)(Paid for with starting cash)
Skills Basic: Gossip 10%, Intimidate, Perception, Search.
Skills Advanced: Academic Knowledge (Law), Common Knowledge (Bretonnia), Dodge Blow, Follow Trail, Speak Language (Breton).
Talents: Coolheaded, Resistance to Magic, Savvy, Streetfighting, Strike Mighty Blow, Strike to stun.
Trappings: The book states all characters begin with "?Common Shirt, Breeches and worn boots, a tattered cloak, a dagger tucked in a boot or belt, A sling bag or backpack containing a blanket, a wooden tankard a wooden cutlery set, a hand weapon (axe, club,sword,ect.) and a purse containing 2d10 crowns (gc)." So I got those (Chose a backpack and dagger in belt) as well as: Leather Jack, Lantern and pole, Lamp Oil, and Uniform from the watchman career. I also purchased Knuckle-Dusters, Leather skullcap, waterskin, tinderbox and soap. I still need to finish my purchases. Oh, I like to carry my purse attatched to a leather lanyard around my neck tucked in under my shirt/leather jack. I know how good thieves trying to make a name for themselves will try to steal the purse of a watchman.
Money: 9 GC, 1 S and 10 Brass Pennies are what I currently have after purchases made.

That's where i am currently stuck. I need to know about Shallya's Mercy and if we are starting in town or not before I can finish up.
Mike

Updated equipment list: 2 pair socks, Shaving Kit, Large Sack. The food I figure I'll pick up just before leaving. They are 7 days Rations, 1 barrel Pickled Fish, 1 loaf of Bread an 1 bottle of Spirits.
A question. The Old World Armoury Lists for a shilling a bottle and Brandy, Bretonnian for 13 shillings. This is probably because it is for the Empire and is an import hence the price. Being in Bretonnia can my bottle of 1 shilling spirits be brandy?
Mike

Think about these questions:
Where are you from?
City Brionne, Province Brionne, Country Brettonia
What is your family like?
Parents died when he was 14. Fortunatelyhe was big for his age and he lied about his age and got a job in the watch. He used that income to care for his two younger sisters who are now grown and thankfully married above their current station.
What is your social class?
Lower Middle Class
How religious?
His father was from the empire and worshiped Sigmar which is frowned upon in Brettonia. Ferragus follows in his fathers footsteps and worships Sigmar and Morr. Unfortunately his knowledge on Sigmar is very limited and he wants to learn more. Very religious as far as Sigmar and Morr is concerned and somewhat religious for other gods. His ultimate goal if he lives that long is to be a knight or witch hunter for Sigmar.
Best friends?
I will edit this later.
Worst enemies?
I need to bounce this off of you first. I was considering his parents were killed by either orcs or Skaven making that group his hated enemies.
Prized possessions?
I was considering having his shaving kit be his fathers, but I bought that and took out the crowns already. I could put the crowns back if you agree. Also his Military Hammer was his fathers as well and he cares for them as well as he can. This also explains why he carries a Military hammer and not a sword.
Loyalties?
To his family first. Now that his sisters are grown and married though he is finally free to do as he wants instead of what he needs to. His friends are next.
Why are you an adventurer?
See above.
Motivations?
Parents death, religious freedom, religious knowledge, ect.

Fersboo
08-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm fine for the price of the brandy you suggested. Make sure you give me an update of your cash on hand.

I can't fit all of this stuff on your character sheet! How do you plan on moving all of this?

DeadMike
08-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Vashalls Dwarf
Mercenary
Weapon Skill: 41
Ballistic Skill: 29
Strength: 31
Toughness: 40
Agility: 24
Intelligence: 27
Will Power: 37
Fellowship: 19

Wounds: 12
Fate: 2
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 135 pounds
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Tatoo
Number of siblings: 0
Star Sign: Rhya's Cauldron
Starting Cash: 9 GC
Mercenary Advance Scheme: WS: +10, BS +10%, S +5%, T +5%, AG +5%, A +1, W +2
Skills: Animal Care or Gamble, Common Knowledge (Bretonnia, Kislev, Tilea), Dodge Blow, Drive or Ride, Gossip or Haggle, Perception or Seach, Secret Language (Battle Tongue), Speak Language (Tilean) or Swim, Common Knowledge (Dwarfs), Speak Language (Khazalid), Speak Language (Reikspiel), Trade (Smith)
Talents: Disarm or Quick Draw, Rapid Reload or Strike Mighty Blow, Sharpshooter or Strike to stun, Dwarfcraft, Grudge-born Fury, Night Vision, Resistance to Magic, Stout Hearted, Sturdy
Trappings: Common Shirt, Breeches and worn boots, a tattered cloak, a dagger tucked in a boot or belt, A sling bag or backpack containing a blanket, a wooden tankard a wooden cutlery set, a hand weapon (axe, club,sword,ect.) and a purse containing 9 Gold Crowns (gc). Brossbow with 10 bolts, Shield, Medium Armour (Mail Shirt and Leather Jack), Healing Drought
--- Merged from Double Post ---

I'm fine for the price of the brandy you suggested. Make sure you give me an update of your cash on hand.
I can't fit all of this stuff on your character sheet! How do you plan on moving all of this?
Hmmm, it all fits on my character sheet. You know, at this point I really do not need the spell grimoire. I do hope to live long enough to need it though... one can dream...lol.:)
My cash on hand is either 3 Crowns, 3 Shillings, 5 Pennies or 0 Crowns, 3 Shillings, 5 Pennies depending on if the shaving kit was my fathers or if I purchased it.
As far as moving all this stuff, that's pretty simple. Ok, ready???
One pair of socks on, unless it's really cold then both pairs on. Common Shirt, Breeches, New Boots tattered cloak Leather Jack, Leather skullcap, waterskin and backpack are all worn on my person.
Knuckle-Dusters in a pocket close to my hand.
Shaving Kit, blanket, wooden tankard, wooden cutlery set, Lamp Oil, Uniform (Again unless it's really cold then I may be wearing it), tinderbox and soap in my back pack.
Lantern tied onto the backpack
7 days Rations, 1 barrel Pickled Fish, 1 loaf of Bread an 1 bottle of Brandy are in the Large Sack which is then placed into the backpack.
Dagger tucked in my belt.
Military Hammer is usually in my hand or the leather loop is around my wrist or hung on my belt.
a purse attatched to a leather lanyard around my neck tucked in under my shirt and leather jack
pole in my left hand as a walking stick.
The backpack can hold 250 units of encumbrance and I have 132 units of encumbrance in it (Trying not to over do it and stress the thing out).
I can have a maximum encumbrance capacity of 730 units and I have 311 units with this load. I figure after a few days out there the load will lighten as the food gets eaten. Actually there is a bit more I would really like to bring along, but do not have the crowns for it :-).

MuslixtheMighty
08-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Fersboo, I have been trying to check out my character sheet up every time I do, it only lists my Character Profile and nothing else.

DeadMike
09-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Fersboo, I have been trying to check out my character sheet up every time I do, it only lists my Character Profile and nothing else.

What did you roll for your starting career? I tried to find your character rolls, but only found your roll for starting cash. Which thread did you post it in???
Mike