PDA

View Full Version : Seattle area Narative/Map based 40K campaign

MarshamSane
08-17-2009, 11:21 AM
So i have been talking to a loca shop here in bremerton, discordia games, and they've given me the ok to run a campaign our of their shop. the problem rises in player levels. Most people there play battletech, or warmachine. I was hoping I could rouse the 40K crowd in the local area.

and if there's another shop, closer to the greater seattle/tacoma area that people would like to base this out of I'm ok with traveling. Just trying to get something fun going to support this hobby passion of mine.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
If enough people wanted to I was hoping to get either a battlefleet gothic, or 400pt skirmish game serries to see which forces deploy to the map first. I have an old set of campaign rules from 4th ed that I'm actively re-working to make things more balanced/controlled. last time there was super rampant expansionism resulting from resources being too easy to find.

Farcaster
08-17-2009, 11:50 AM
If you want to post an invitation for players for a strategic game, the area you want to use is the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum.