PDA

View Full Version : DnD4e Campaign Looking for new player (Beginner)

TJay7481
08-16-2009, 02:08 PM
We are looking for a new player to join and existing campaign. We are currently playing the Thunderspire Labrynth campaign for DnD4e. We had a player quit and are looking to fill his spot.
We are currently playing with a Rouge, Cleric and Shifter. We also have a player who has not made thier character yet.
This game is for beginners who are willing to be patient and learn with us. It has some first time players as well as a first time GM.
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. We play weekly Sunday nights around 9 pm.
If you have any questions I will do my best to answer.

mjtrefethen
08-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm certainly interested. I assume all of your characters are over level four if you're playing Thunderspire? I don't have a character over level two at this point as I've only played 4e three times, I can either level that one up or roll a new one in the character builder. What are your thoughts on non-standard race characters like goliath or maybe minotaur, also are you limiting classes to particular PH books?

~Matt

TJay7481
08-17-2009, 08:03 AM
Well I am not actually the GM so I can't really answer about the races. Not sure if he would mind or not. And as of now we have been using the classes and races available through the PH. I think he would let you level up your current character to match us, we are at level 5 right now.
If you are still interested I can hook you up with the GM's email so you can get some more definite answers to some of your questions.
The character you have made, what race and class is it, just for my own curiosity?

mjtrefethen
08-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I have a Dragonborn Paladin lvl 2, a Minotaur Warden lvl 1 (PH2) and a Goliath Fighter lvl 1 (PH2). Mostly these were used in short games spanning one or two sessions to feel out 4e and work with the new rule system. I can certainly roll up something completely different if the GM wants, I'm not set or heavily invested in any of these. I think my preference for defender type classes would fit well with the current classes you already have defined.

I have a pretty decent number of minis and game books as well.

TJay7481
08-18-2009, 08:03 AM
if the GM drags his feet on getting back to you let me know.

mjtrefethen
08-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Will do.