PDA

View Full Version : Hosting with WI-FI and a Bean bag chair!

GamerDave!
08-16-2009, 01:23 PM
I have a house with plenty of street parking, big back yard, and nice size living room, plenty of chairs, tables, and yes WI-FI & Bean bag chair! The house is in Mountlake Terrace.

I just moved in so some of my home is still in unpacking mode. I have two medium large dogs so if you are allergic you may not be interested.
I like all kinds of games, be it RPG and/or board games, hell I even play World of Warcraft

I am looking to join or start a roleplaying game. I like story based games with character development, combat has its place but as my profile says combat should be 25% of the game at most. Some of the best games I have been in had no combat at all, drama sure but no combat.

I am a capable storyteller (game master); I have run both small and huge games before. I used to be a Domain Storyteller for the Camarilla. I have run other LARPS, DND, Call of cthulhu, and currently working on my own game system (still have some work before it will be ready)

But I do not have to lead, I be happy to be a player also.

I do ask that everyone be adults, which are 18 or over. Nothing wrong with being a kid but unless your parents are going to play too I think it is best I do not have underage people in my home, wouldn’t want to be accused of contributing to the corrupting of a minor or anything lol

I do not have to host ether; I’m willing to travel but not too far. Id like to keep in 15 miles or less.

Anyway if anyone might be interested feel free to drop me a line.
Dave

MortonStromgal
08-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the boards!