PDA

View Full Version : [Houston] Urban Campaign

RenegadeAce
08-14-2009, 10:58 PM
The campaign will be hosted out of the World's Largest City. http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/a/alderac/featuredBrands/d20System/v5748btpy7qm6

Players will start out at second level using point buy system, with pretty much anything else being open after talking it over.

Current gaming group is wrapping up a campaign and looking for a change of pace which lead us to the Urban Adventure idea, we're currently looking for a few extra players to flesh us out before we start, age of group is 20s. Sessions are held at one of the player's house, pizza/beer is encouraged.

The campaign will be open ended, with the players developing contacts, making enemies, working their way up (or out of) the hierarchy of the city. The average session will vary between advancing the general plot or the players exploring on their own and finding small missions to go on, people to help out, etc. . .

Any alignment is allowed as along as it works with the party and you realize that being non-good doesn't mean you kill everything in sight.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we're looking to start late August / early September timeframe if we get enough players.

Darken
08-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey I live in Middlebrook and am interested in playing. I am 32 and would have no problem opening my house up once a month to pizza, beer and friends!! I also have on other buddy that is in hs 20's and used to DM 3.5 and I think he would be interested.

samkaucher
08-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Howdie
Im 34 and no problem with people over for beer& pizza though I don't drink myself. I live out on the east end of Pearland if there is still room in the group.

Sam

TheGumbieCat
08-30-2010, 10:05 PM
two people, early 30's, looking to game... If I had a table I'd open the house up, but as is, would be TV trays. Looking for some fun in a good sword and sorcery environment. He likes to play a magic user, she likes to be a fighter.

Apok
09-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi there, sounds like a group I would enjoy, if you are looking for another player (31/M) please email me at nickgriego@hotmail.com