PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of the Vigil

Kent
08-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Era: Modern
System: World of Darkness, Hunter the Vigil, All Supplements

Synopsis: Characters are first-tier hunters just beginning to cut their teeth on the supernatural. Characters will encounter a variety of supernatural antagonists.

The game will centralize around the following activities:

1. Investigation/Identification
2. Planning/Extermination
3. Clean up/After Math

Character Types:

Characters will be hunters and may choose to purchase any merits of which they qualify. The only exception is Supernatural Merits as listed in Second Sight which may be allowed on a case by case basis. This is to help maintain the flavor of the campaign.

Social, Mental, Physical. All character types are welcome.

Play Style:

Play will focus on teamwork and problem solving. Learning and developing Tactics will be highly encouraged.

Players will be expected to take the initiative. The Storyteller will provide antagonists and plot, but players will be expected to make decisions and plan their methods of attack.

New and Experienced Players Welcome.

Location: Sessions will most likely be held in East Plano or Frisco.

Time: Every other week Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Once a group is established, we can try and narrow it down further.

rylie
08-14-2009, 11:53 PM
I'd like to play, Friday or Sunday would be good for me.

Kent
08-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Well, I have at least 3 people interested in playing. Maybe a fourth. I have to go out of town for the last week of August, but sometime after that I'm going to want to do a meet and greet somewhere in Plano to get to know everybody.

So stay tuned.

kaisers0ze
08-16-2009, 01:29 PM
ill play
but i am a new guy, just so you know

Kent
08-18-2009, 11:08 AM
For those interested, I want to arrange a meeting on Sunday, August 30th just to get acquainted with anyone wanting to play.

I'm open for places to initially meet, but just to throw something out. I have two suggestions.

1. Barnes and Nobles on 15th near 75.

2. Lone Star Comics near Independence and Parker.

We won't actually be playing at the picked location. Once we get the campaign off the ground, the most common gaming location will be my Townhome in Plano.

Spider_the_cat
08-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Okay, so I'm a noob on this site.
And I'm trying to find a Vigil game (which apparently this is) but I don't know where it is.
If its not in my area... I suppose you're not taking any online players?
If so, cool. Because I like the set up for your game.
If not, thats fair :P
BUT if not, could someone point me in the direction of a Vigil game that is online? Like I said, I'm noobish with this site still

oh yeah, and anybody who WANTS to reply to me should email me too, if its not too much to ask.
argos.kyros@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kent
08-25-2009, 07:36 AM
The game is in Plano, Texas, and from your profile you seem to be in Quebec.

If you fill out you Pen and Paper profile, you can search Campaigns my miles from your zip code.

Unfortunately, There will be no online portion of this game.

Spider_the_cat
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Hey, thats no problem man. Your help is much appreciated.
All the best for your campaign!