PDA

View Full Version : 4e group looking for one more - Avondale Estates, GA (Atlanta)

Vorin
08-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Looking for one more player that is honest, respectful, wants to PLAY and will show up every Friday.

We are currently playing every Friday night. Will have an occasional Saturday game.

We are a very laid back group but know how to get down to business.

I have 3 rules:
1) Everyone will have respect for others and their property.
2) There will be no arguing. There is nothing wrong with having a discussion but there will be no arguing or fighting.
3) HAVE FUN!! If we are not having fun then we are not doing something right.

Smoking (outside) and drinking (moderation) is permissible. This is an adult group.

We are currently playing in Decatur, GA but will be moving Sept. 1 to Avondale Estates-Just the other side of the tracks.

Guido-LoP
08-14-2009, 06:24 AM
As a member of this group I just wanted to mention it's a lot of fun. We're currently about mid-5th level and in between major adventures so it's a great time to get on board.

Current party layout is: Dwarf Shaman, Drow Ranger, Dragonborn Paladin, and Gnome Rogue. We're mainly in need of a controller, but its not a must if you prefer playing something else.

-Guido

Vorin
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Still looking for one more.

V

bilz346
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi. Is this game still open for new players? Trying to find a good game, though I could not make it every week. Possibly every other week.

Vorin
10-14-2009, 07:18 AM
I am still looking for one more but I do need someone that can show up every week.

bilz346
10-15-2009, 07:09 AM
I would really like to play, but I just can't make it every week. I am married, and have a young boy. Every week is just too much. I will let you decide. You can take me once every two or three weeks, or you can try to find another.

Vorin
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Looking for someone again who will actually show up.

V

Kuyuk
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM
While I live a few minutes away, I dont have any 4e knowledge :(

Ambrose
02-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Are you still looking for a player? I have played and DMed 4e and I can game every week. From your rules it seems like we like the same type of gamer.

Vorin
02-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Are you still looking for a player? I have played and DMed 4e and I can game every week. From your rules it seems like we like the same type of gamer.

PM sent