PDA

View Full Version : H1 Keep on the Shadowfell - Southern NJ

tehgraarg
08-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I am running a new 4e campaign to learn the new ruleset and to have fun. Currently the group is working through H1: Keep on the Shadowfell. My group consists of veteran gamers with 15+ years of gaming experience through all sorts of different rules settings. Since we are older gamers (33-36) we play every 2 weeks because of busy schedules. We usually play on Saturday night between 6-11:30pm, but Sunday or Friday can also be a possibility to fit people's schedules.

Currently my group consists of 2 consistent players and 2 others who do not always play. We are looking for 1 or 2 mature gamers to supplement the group. If you want to learn the new rules (or you know them and don't mind lending a hand) and don't have have a problem with the occasional tom foolery then you might be just what we are looking for. Doesn't matter if you are a beginner or someone with a lot of experience. You just have to be willing to have fun. Also being comfortable with a bit of roleplay doesn't hurt either.

We have had one session already but it is plenty early to get involved. The group could use a defender or striker but it is not a requirement to play.

RedHeadSamurai23
08-13-2009, 08:24 PM
id be interested where do you play and what lvl are all the players

Simian Shaw
08-13-2009, 10:57 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure I can shake myself loose for a couple of Saturdays a month. I have some experience with 4th, but I still don't feel like I've got a good handle on it. If you've got some room, I'd like the spot.

amack1976
08-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey there. My name is Mack and I recently noticed your announcement on the message boards regarding your new campaign looking for players. I am looking forward to getting back into gaming after an absence of a few years and I think a gaming group like yours is exactly what I'm looking for. I have a demanding work schedule and I think a casual group would be a great fit. Personally I enjoy story and character based games and I'm excited to try out the new rules. I'm willing to fill any role that the party may need. Please keep me in mind when adding additional players, I would be interested in meeting to discuss your game. Thanks.

Mack

Vosenbergen
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I would gladly play in this game on saturday nights every couple weeks

I currently DM a 4e homebrew campaign and I havent gotten the chance to be a player in almost 6 years, as I DMed for older editions too

send me a message! I'm not far from you at all :)

Joshua Harris
07-20-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm fully aware that this post is over 2 years old, but a shot in the dark seems worth it. I am available to play whenever you guys need. No experience with 4e at all, but I am dying to learn.