PDA

View Full Version : Hello all ye rollplayers

bigtony
01-09-2007, 11:28 AM
well hello all
i'm new to this board/forum and i'll tell you all something about my gaming
well i'm 40 years old and playing AD&D for 24 years basicly from the begining of AD&D. i have played / DM'd just about every game world that was made. my personal worlds are dragonlance,the knownworld,hollowworld,and the known planes. i've played 1st level to God levels. and enjoy creating new countrys with players as the barons,lords,kings,emperors,gods.
i love dragons as a large nation that deal with players like NPC's.
the use of minitures is a must it makes the game 100 times better.
i have used just about every rule system out there but my base is AD&D
well thanks for reading and please reply i need to talk to some players
i just moved away from all of my old players and i need a game BAD.

Farcaster
01-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Well met, and welcome to the boards!

i love dragons as a large nation that deal with players like NPC's.

So, are you talking about a world dominated by dragons, with vast dragon civilizations?

bigtony
01-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Well met, and welcome to the boards!

So, are you talking about a world dominated by dragons, with vast dragon civilizations?

No just a race that exists as equals in a large world with many different race/monsters. they walk around wearing armor/breast plates and use Gargantuin size long swords and gargantuin size magic items and living in giant size castles in the mountains - and all follow the aliginments of behaver.
Its a great ADVENTURE.

bigtony
01-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey all of you that looked and did'nt repliy WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to talk!!!!!

thesadone
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey,

I'm 25 yo and am wanting to get back into role playing games.... I've Played Paladin, Rifts, and 1st edition D&D with my foster brother and his friends back when I was 8.... um... I'd really like it if you would message me so we can talk and maybe get a game going.....

Nik