PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder

malhavoc
08-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I am looking to establish a Pathfinder gaming group in Tampa area. I would like to meet either Friday or Saturday at 7pm and play until when ever. The group would be using the Pathfinder Campaign book that was recently released by Paizo. If you are interested please contact me at solientious@hotmail.com (solientious@hotmail.com)

In addition I am also looking to share responsibility with another DM. If you’re interested please contact me at the above address.

EvanHarpell
01-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey are you still trying to start a pathfinder group? Just curious because I am interested.

malhavoc
01-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Yup....either start one up or join one

EvanHarpell
01-22-2010, 10:09 AM
I have an open spot at a game we just started last week. We play on Friday's ( Today ) at about 530pm till whenever. If your still interested we should have a spot open. I think the table will be full after that though. LvL 5 chars, no evil align's, we currently have Barbarian, Paladin, Wizard, Rouge/Monk, Cleric ( who will be leaving to get shipped out in 2 months ) and a possible Ranger/Cleric who has not yet been able to make it. let me know if your still interested.

malhavoc
01-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Ummm... yea I had been looking for a pathfinder group for a while. Granted I wouldn't be able to make it tonight, I am working off wife agro. I would most defiantly be interested in joining the following week.
If you can contact me at solientious@hotmail.com (solientious@hotmail.com) I would like to get the particulars.

Caesar3594
08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
If you still wana start one id love to join ive only played 4e so ill have to learn a little bit but i would love to play

Sandman
09-13-2012, 10:51 PM
Not sure if the offer is still open, but I'm available to play Fri-Sat afternoon/nights.
A new player I am, but with a mind open to molding and instruction.