PDA

View Full Version : LFPs in San Fernando Valley, CA

Storma
08-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey guys, I am here looking for players in the Southern California area. I am located in the San Fernando Valley in North Hills CA. We have a small group of 3 players right now, with people no longer being able to play, we don't want our gaming days to end for lack of players. We run a 3.5 game and range in age from 23 to 31 and we play in my backyard or Garage, ,where ever is nicer. My garage is set up for gaming, with all the needed supplies and room. We have 25+ books all geared towards character options, and we have all the sheets you would need. We play a variety types of campaigns, and usually just go with the flow or any idea anyone might have. We play right now on eithr thursday or friday evenings, starting at around 5pm and going well into the night, 2 of us are very flexible in our availability to play so any day is workable. If you are interested or would like to know more about our game please private message me or email me at LinkStorma@aol.com. thanks and I hope to get some players.

Storma
11-22-2009, 07:43 AM
bumb