PDA

View Full Version : Legends of the Forgotten

KayeoticNeutral
08-10-2009, 02:46 PM
The basic rules are 3.5 based, with some modifications based on both logic and improvement of gameplay. It is set in a world of my own creation, and the storyline incorporates the background stories of the characters involved.
What the players say, what actions they take, which directions they decide to go all play into what occurs next. I spend a great deal of time weaving these things together and ensuring that everyone has just about as much influence on what happens to them as I do.
There are still encounters, but they fit in with the story... there is a reason behind what creatures are seen, why they are seen and where they are seen. There are dungeons but, which dungeons are the ones you're meant to explore? If the players successfully recall details they overhear or are given, they will be in the right place at the right time... if they don't... you find out what happens.
For more details [but not enough to ruin the fun of it] contact me, the DM at kayeos@rocketmail.com either by email or yahoo IM.
--Kaye [KayeoticNeutral]