PDA

View Full Version : Realms of Adventure

wizard_in_motley
08-09-2009, 05:09 PM
I ran a 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Campaign. 4e has me interested in running another campaign.

I'd like to run a bi-weekly game where the character development is driving the combat more than the other way 'round.

Before bringing the campaign more into focus I wan to get a input from the players to develop something custom to the group.

McTreble
08-10-2009, 05:44 AM
I'm up in Northern Carroll County, but I work in Southern Carroll County, so I should be able to make a bi-weekly game. A heavier amount of Role Play is just what I'm looking for too; I've been playing too much mechanics heavy 4e lately. I'm 34, and I've been playing for 20+ years, but I've never really gotten the chance to play with a group that values the role playing,

JackofAllTirades
08-10-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm a 41yr-old D&D veteran who's been dabbling in 4e lately, but I'd like to get in more practice. Thursday nights are open for me and I live in Germantown, so I'm interested. I like the idea of a low-combat campaign.

I'll be out of town Thursday, August 13th (GenCon!) but back on the 20th. Keep me posted, and if you need another player, I'd like to join up.

Jack of All Tirades

arkninja
08-11-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm looking for my first D&D experience, I think would be fun for me (so I can learn the game mechanics gradually) Definitely keep me in the loop:biggrin:

AlphaAnt
08-14-2009, 11:06 AM
I would be interesting in jumping in if you have an extra player opening. I'm a 28 yo professional who has been RPGing now for over a decade. Biweekly, lots of roleplaying, and an adult group are exactly what I'm looking for. Please keep me in mind when you are making plans.

wizard_in_motley
08-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Okay, with three folks on here it sounds like we have enough folks to start getting some times down.

I'm winding down a game I was running in downtown DC on Wens... whew, what a drive.

I'm not 100% sure where we are going to meet right now, my place is probably not large enough for so many folks. If someone's got an idea, let me know.

Right now please PM me with your email address and what 4e material and experience you already have.