PDA

View Full Version : 4th Edition D&D

HowwwwL
08-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Our group is just about to start a 4th edition campaign in Saskatoon. It will be our first time with 4e. Our players range in age from 30's - late 40's. I'm DMing the first run in an Eberron world, and we will be starting the campaign in September sometime.

We currently have two women, and 3 men in the group. Though we have enough people already, I might open our group to the right individual. I am not really actively looking for another person for our group, however I would consider one more person who could share 4th edition DM duties. (I am learning 4th edition right now, and it seems much easier than 3.5 to DM, mechanics-wise).

All are good roleplayers in the group with a lot of experience. I've been playing since 1979, and all of the people in the group have been playing for a minimum 10+ years.

mlhregina
06-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey I'm new to Saskatoon having gotten a new job here. I am looking to possibly get back into a game. I haven't been part of an active group for about 5 years or so and am not familiar with the new 4th ed rules. The last group I played with, we were sort of a hybrid 3rd and 2nd editions rules. I am still not entirely moved up here yet and won't be till August but would like to get back into roleplaying after that.

g-himi
07-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Hello, I run a gaming group in Saskatoon, SK, that plays every Sunday afternoon. We are currently looking for more players as one player has had to recently drop out and another player will be leaving after the summer when he finishes his grad studies.

We are currently finishing up a Mutants and Masterminds campaign and then will be starting up a new 4e game the week after. Any players are welcome. We are all pretty much in the 20-40 age range with a good amount of pnp experience amongst the group.

Anyone interested in joining is welcome to come! Just send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

Glob5000
02-28-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm trying the game out and it was the only one I could find, I am only 13 so I'm fine if I'm too young but I need to do something other than play on my iPod all day