PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new players

cyberxp
08-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey guys,
I'd like to find a group of people that would like to game on a weekly basis. I'm looking more for sci-fi right now because I'm kinda burnt on d&d and fantasy. A game of traveller or star trek would be nice or I'm open to other games too. I can GM or play.
I don't care for hack and slash too much and I'd prefer there be some roleplaying involved. I've found it makes the gaming experience much more rich.
I'm also open to board games too and have quite a few different games. If anyone is interested, hit me up and let's go get a cup of joe at the local coffee shop/cafe and bs about it.

I'm Jay, btw.

Mudgrubber
08-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello Jay. My name is Michael. I have never played any sci-fi RPGs other than Shadowrun, if that can be called sci-fi. I am at the point where I am willing to try anything, so long as I can play. I am a fan of 3.5E D&D and Shadowrun, but I will try anything once and then decide if I like it. That is the reason I do not care for 4E D&D. Tried it, did not like it.

cyberxp
08-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey Michael. Yeah, I tried 4e also and didn't like it, so I guess we have something in common :) I've also played Shadowrun a while back (not sure what version it was) and it was ok. Apparently it wasn't something I really enjoyed because I've never played it again.
So are you looking to run or play?

Elguapo72
09-17-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm looking for a game or 2.
Any activity here?