PDA

View Full Version : 4th E D&D

Ryyme
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Starting a 4th E D&D fantasy roleplaying game. We have a GM and 3 players already and are looking for 1-3 more. If you are interested in roleplaying and character development this is the game for you. It will be in an urban homebrew campaign with a few dungeon crawls, but the palyers will decide the games direction. Drop me line if interested. No rules lawyers needed, I would be more apt to reward and allow craetiveness as opposed to someone getting in my face and telling me on page 87 of book X the rules say..."Y"
Remember: "The character sheet is the players love letter to the GM."

Vilarus
08-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Ryyme, I'm interested in your game. I like the emphasis on roleplaying, and the game location you listed is very close to where I live. However, I'm already currently in games on Saturdays and Mondays so I won't be able to join. I'm just sending this to you in case the game changes days, or if another game starts within the group.

I little about me: I've been roleplaying since 92, I prefer 3rd ed to 4th but it's more about the quality of the game then what edition is played, I'm ex-military currently getting ready to do the 'poor college student living off the GI Bill' thing. So if the day of your game changes or another game starts up on another night please keep me in mind.

Mike

Ryyme
08-09-2009, 10:44 PM
I will keep you in mind if there are any changes.
Thank you for your service! :)

DarthDual
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Ryyme, I'm interested in your game. I like the emphasis on role-playing, and the game location you listed is very close to where I live.

I little about me: I have played SW RPG/ Robotech back in the earlier 90's it was how I was introduced to RP:) I just learned to play 4th ED of DnD last year so i got some experience with it's set up. I'm a retired Army medic out of the service due to injuries received in the line of duty. Now I'm currently trying to do some school and raise my newborn son who will oneday game like his father:D

Edit: just realized the date of post never the less if you ever have need of one more like i said I live close by

green00knight
01-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Hello,

DarthDual recommended me to this site, and both my Fiance and I are very interested in a 4ED game. I'm an experienced role player however; we're both new to 4ED. Although, the date of the post is a little dated, if Darth and the two of us come that fills your requirement of 3 more individuals. Regardless, thanks again and please feel free to contact us

Ryyme
01-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Gentlemen, sorry for the late reply.
I had completely forgotten about this site.
The campaign never started as I lost all the players before it started. I'm still interested in running teh campaign. (I don't care what edition of D&D we run, I just like the game.) If we can get 4-6 players who are interested in the above campaign please let me know, as we can set up some more specific guidelines.
It would be 50/50 role-play/combat. The player's character sheet his/her love letter to the gm, but I realize you made a character to kill things as well.

green00knight
01-29-2010, 02:36 AM
Fantastic, I'll contact DarthDual Friday and we'll discuss thing. That would make 3 players, but please keep in mind, two of which will be fairly new to 4ED (Fiance and I). Shoot me an email on here and we'll make plans possibly for a get together this weekend. How does that sound?

satyesu
01-30-2010, 07:32 PM
any room still?

DarthDual
01-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey Ryyme me and green00knight talked and agree we are game to play just need to hook up with you to talk details of game. Look forward to hearing from ya have a good one

DarthDual
02-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi ryyme me again found another for the game so in all looks like we got at least 4 people on my end with green and his fiance and 5 with satyesu so just waiting to hear word from you about the game just get in touch with me here or green so we can try to set it up

Ryyme
02-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Sweet.